Check out one of our members web site.

If you have played in So Cal he might have some good picture of your DD

http://photofire.shutterfly.com/
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by PhotoFireImpressions » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Thanks NU.

PhotoFire Impressions has full media/photo access credentials this weekend at the Palm Springs Classic, shooting action photos for selected colleges and travel ball organizations. Please contact me via PM, email or phone if you are looking for special shots.

PhotoFire is ready for hire in the spring, shooting fastpitch teams or individual players of all age groups at tournaments or special functions. Team packages available, or individual portfolio pics at a reasonable rate.

PFI - Official photographer of So Cals Finest events,
Bill Phippen
billphotofire@gmail.com
http://photofire.shutterfly.com/
818-612-0984
Last edited by PhotoFireImpressions on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhotoFireImpressions

by NumeroUno » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:09 am

Lots of pictures from Palm Springs classic

http://www.shutterfly.com/progal/slides ... 7634854765
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by PhotoFireImpressions » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 am

Thanks NU.

I am currently putting these into team folders and will ultimately be broken down in the shutterfly gallery by team. Right now its all of the photos including the panoramic shots which are getting deleted as I write this.

To view the faster, just below the bottom left of the picture is a view slide show button. You can adjust the speed of the slide. Right now its one big folder so it takes time to get through that many shots. Hang in there for the ride,

Thanks for checking out my shots. It appears a few of the shots are going to be published but I hate to jinx it. Its a touchy thing with the colleges since they are amatuers.

Check back later in the week if you want to see folders that contain the individual teams.

Bill Phippen
PhotoFireImpressions

by Sftbll4ever » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:34 am

Maybe it is just my connection here at work, but I can't look at the pictures in a slide show or even enlarge them.

May be intersted in getting a couple that I saw.
Sftbll4ever

by PlayingfortheOCB » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi Bill,

My DD and wife were in Palm Springs last week and they had a chance to meet you and say hello. I was unable to attend this year but plan to attend the next few years when DD has her chance to play.... anyways... my wife and "MD" enjoyed talking with you.
PlayingfortheOCB

by PhotoFireImpressions » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:40 pm

Playingfor the OCBB - It was pleasure meeting MD & your DW, and quite funny how we met and connected on who we were. Completely coincidental while I was watching another members daughter play we just struck up a conversation (MD/DW & I both just happened to be side by side behind home plate) about a loudmouth parent from SDSU and from there we figured out the connection.. classic.. Please tell them thanks for the chat and that I look forward to taking photos late spring and her first season of college. I really look forward to rooting for her and seeing her succeed. She was so cordial, humble and overall a nice young lady I am a fan.

Hope we can meet sometime late spring after high school and the girls come back.
Last edited by PhotoFireImpressions on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhotoFireImpressions

by PhotoFireImpressions » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Sftbll4ever - Let me know if you still are having issues when you use the home PC. Not sure if the slideshow and the bandwith at your work arent happy together. Whatever I can do tyo help you feel free to PM me.

Thanks for checking the shots. Its alot of photos and tough to sift through.Ive eliminated more then 350 photos that wont make the cut and will break these down over the next few days putting them into folders by school.

Kindest regards,
Bill
PhotoFireImpressions

Return to Photo/Video Gallery