Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Number 41 and Number 27

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by hit4power » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:27 am

DD's HS team was at Disney over the last few days. Had a free day for the girls to hit the theme parks and the dads to take in an Astros spring training game. Ended up sitting about 30ft from Bush 41 and about the 4th inning he got a visit from #27. For those that don't know, Jenny's husband is a pitcher in the Astros farm system.
Attachments
4127.JPG
4127.JPG (62 KiB) Viewed 3884 times
hit4power
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Tucson » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:53 pm

What fun! I see Barbara, barely visible in the bottom right corner.
Tucson

by hit4power » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:25 pm

What fun! I see Barbara, barely visible in the bottom right corner.

It was a lot of fun - and sorry Bar, I didn't mean to chop your head off that way.

Both Bushes are great baseball fans and frequent the Astros when they are in town. Bar usually keeps score (and she was in this game, too). Others in the box include Drayton McLane the owner, and Ed Wade the Astros GM.

This was my first spring training game, and I will be back for more. The stadium was fantastic; all seats close to the action, dollar hot dogs and $5 beers - can't beat it with a stick!

All our DD's got to go to the Braves game played at Disney and they had a blast, too. They got recognized on the field (for our HS having been to Disney for 5 years), tour the Braves dugout, and meet some of the players.
hit4power
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Photo/Video Gallery