Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

at 9 (?) years old.

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by wadeintothem » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:25 am

katnmousesmom wrote:
wadeintothem wrote:I'll be watching OU with great interest this year. Their acquisitions have been ranked #1 by ESPN in large measure because of Ricketts & Gascoigne (both of whom I've called for) and some others. Both of those pitchers are stud lefties. You have a lot to proud of and I have no doubt they will be in the show this year. Ricketts can strike fear into the heart of players and even some umpires. She definitely can bring it.

Thanks. I have heard about both of them, but not seen them play! I can't wait to see it. There is another young lady from CA that was on DD3's unofficial with her that verballed. Her name is Jessica Schults. She is supposed to be very impressive also. A catcher with a great bat. I imagine with Ricketts and Gascoigne on the mound, you'd better have a some excellent catchers behind the plate or we're talking serious fear on the part of the umpire! And Javen Henson from Red Oak is an outstanding hitter/MI that will be joining in 2010. DD3 won't be there until she graduates in 2011. It will be interesting.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/highschoolso ... ahoma.html

I'm good at remembering catchers (like maya at stanford who let me get my hand hit really hard) and pitchers (like these 2, especially Ricketts who I've watched hit the ball a country mile and throw fire [her sis in Hawaii throws awesome too]). But I just dont remember other players very well unfortunately. I wish I could remember them all!
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by katnmousesmom » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:39 am

;)
katnmousesmom

Previous

Return to Photo/Video Gallery