Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Camera

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by 3Bsnag » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:59 am

I learned something new this weekend about taking pictures.

If your old and your long distance vision is starting to go, what is clear to you in the viewfinder as you zoom, is not really clear when the pictures come out. :roll: I had some great shots that were crystal clear just to see them out of focus on the computer. Maybe its my computer??
3Bsnag

by DonnieS » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:57 pm

Lefty's Dad wrote:
DonnieS wrote:
Norcal33 wrote:Thank you for the feedback HB.

Edited to add: Found it - Check this one out - has very high continous shooting - great for getting good at bat shots. I have owned several finepix cameras and their only problem was me.

Fujifilm Finepix S8100fd 10MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Optical Zoom

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images ... 557&sr=1-1

I use a Fujifilm Finepix S700. It's a cheaper point shoot model and doesn't have near the frames per second I would like. It has some of the same bells and whistles but that frames per second is the big key to getting some great shots. I get very lucky from time to time but I wish I could have gone a little more on price to get a little better camera.

The price is really dropping on the S8100, note that it also has the Image Stabilized feature - that is big, specially when you are old and your hands shake..
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by pixsguy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm

whatever body and make you start leaning toward, go to samys camera in costa mesa and rent the body and lense and try it for the weekend...pick up friday after 3 and drop off by 11 monday and its just one day rental fee...for the money your gonna spend, its worth a test drive...and stay away from frys for anything...
pixsguy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Photo/Video Gallery