Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

What would you guess?

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by coachsteve5 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:04 pm

Looking at the picture what would you guess the outcome was? It was a 3 inning
12-0 run rule win. If I remember correctly the next game in this tournament was
against one of the best travel teams in KY.
Attachments
PICT0183.JPG
PICT0183.JPG (166.85 KiB) Viewed 8428 times
coachsteve5

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Judging by the shadows and the clean uniforms .. I say they stayed up too late in the motel and it's a Sunday AM game ... but you're right ... geesh, looks like they just got their butts handed to them ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Lefty's Dad » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Well, I know DD's team looks like this after they run rule a team. Those games really aren't a whole lot of fun win or lose. They really get charged after winning a close one, the easy ones are good but not really a whole lot to celebrate.
My daughter is perfect, she knows everything. Just ask her.
Lefty's Dad

by Killer Rabbit » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 pm

...I would guess that they were just warned to stay away from the Huntington Beach complex by Old Man Wither's ghost.
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Ace » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:53 pm

My guess is that Coach just told them that the orange shorts are STAYING.
"A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."
Ace

by coachsteve5 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:27 am

His nickname is "The Great Pumpkin". ;)
coachsteve5

by Clean_up » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:49 am

Lefty's Dad wrote:Well, I know DD's team looks like this after they run rule a team. Those games really aren't a whole lot of fun win or lose. They really get charged after winning a close one, the easy ones are good but not really a whole lot to celebrate.

Yeah, not much to jump and cheer about killing another team...Unless it's a top-6 ranked team by Bracketologist... :?
Clean_up

by upurbox » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:49 am

My guess is he told the girl (3rd) from left the left to pick up her helmet..... ;)
PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS...
upurbox

by GIMNEPIWO » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm

upurbox wrote:My guess is he told the girl (3rd) from left the left to pick up her helmet..... ;)

...or maybe he said ... geeee ! I can hardly see your hand holding the helmet because you have a black batting glove on ... :lol: ... I'd say there is a better chance that someone said ... " the wind just blew my winning lottery ticket away ... anyone see it ? "
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by coachsteve5 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
upurbox wrote:My guess is he told the girl (3rd) from left the left to pick up her helmet..... ;)

...or maybe he said ... geeee ! I can hardly see your hand holding the helmet because you have a black batting glove on ... :lol: ... I'd say there is a better chance that someone said ... " the wind just blew my winning lottery ticket away ... anyone see it ? "

I had to look twice trying to figure out how she was holding the helmet. Then I was thinking why she had the helmet and bat with her and I remembered that she hit an inside the park homerun to seal the game (it was a grandslam). She also was the winning pitcher. And she is not my DD. My DD is to the right of "The Great Pumpkin".
PICT0152.jpg
PICT0152.jpg (161.32 KiB) Viewed 7607 times

PICT0155.jpg
PICT0155.jpg (171.29 KiB) Viewed 7610 times
coachsteve5

Next

Return to Photo/Video Gallery