Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Winning Pitch

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Minor's Gold. DD pitched against you on Sun. Did you stay or go to the beach? (I'd have picked the beach).
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by knobcreek » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:11 pm

Killer Rabbit wrote:Minor's Gold. DD pitched against you on Sun. Did you stay or go to the beach? (I'd have picked the beach).

your dd Very strong and accurate pitcher! Good to see you guys took 3rd at least. My dd played 3 ( took one to the knee) can barely walk today.

we hit the beach Friday, after the game we hit the road and got home at 11 last night

btw, how old is she?
knobcreek

by Killer Rabbit » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 pm

knobcreek wrote:
Killer Rabbit wrote:Minor's Gold. DD pitched against you on Sun. Did you stay or go to the beach? (I'd have picked the beach).

your dd Very strong and accurate pitcher! Good to see you guys took 3rd at least. My dd played 3 ( took one to the knee) can barely walk today.

we hit the beach Friday, after the game we hit the road and got home at 11 last night

btw, how old is she?

I sent you a couple of PMs.
Ice cream?! When the f**k did we get ice cream?!
Killer Rabbit
Premium Member
Premium Member

by wadeintothem » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:08 pm

I'm virtually positive I've umpired Rocklin Hype in Stockton.. not sure which Hype team. I think Vipers too. Very cool pic.
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by REALLY » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:55 am

Crow Hop? :D

Just kidding
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
REALLY

by knobcreek » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:37 am

wadeintothem wrote:I'm virtually positive I've umpired Rocklin Hype in Stockton.. not sure which Hype team. I think Vipers too. Very cool pic.

Really? small world this is i tell ya! Was it this season, Grapettes tourney?
knobcreek

by wadeintothem » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 am

I dont think this year... but was likely at a Grapettes or RR event.

Dont see hype listed for this w/e's Grapes.. I'll be there though!
ASA, NCAA, NFHS
wadeintothem

by Instig8or » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 am

"NSA WWS, it is amazing that the people in the stands aren't wearing brown bags on their head with eye holes cut out." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that there's funny! Nothing agains the hopping girl though

Is NSA big in Nevada? Not much around here - it's usually a first choice over rec, but in some areas, I hear it's the only game in town.

Cute picture - I remember those days back in 10s and 12s well, when the kids got all excited like that. :P
Instig8or

by knobcreek » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:49 am

wadeintothem wrote:I dont think this year... but was likely at a Grapettes or RR event.

Dont see hype listed for this w/e's Grapes.. I'll be there though!

We were scheduled, then cancelled for some reason... looks like we're trying to make it down there on May 30th.
knobcreek

by knobcreek » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:53 am

Instig8or wrote:"NSA WWS, it is amazing that the people in the stands aren't wearing brown bags on their head with eye holes cut out." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that there's funny! Nothing agains the hopping girl though

Is NSA big in Nevada? Not much around here - it's usually a first choice over rec, but in some areas, I hear it's the only game in town.

Cute picture - I remember those days back in 10s and 12s well, when the kids got all excited like that. :P

Not sure what else is around in NV, They have a handfull of teams that travel down to Sac frequently to play in some of our tourneys. Its about an hour to two depending on where theyre at.

As far as the pitcher goes, she had every reason to get excited like that. She was the pitcher at State when the same team took over a lead an won. Some of the parents and first base coach were heckling her and trying to get into her head after a few walked batters. This game was the first win of the double header.
knobcreek

PreviousNext

Return to Photo/Video Gallery