Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

lst lesson

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm

jofus wrote:An artificial lawn?

Jo-meister ... Being from West VA .. if you move the last 7 cars/ pu trucks you've owned ... the last 3 refrigerators and or washing machines ... move the previous 3 couch's and easy chairs off the lawn and sit on the one you have on the porch ... you may have an artificial lawn out there too ... if you can keep the goats off it ... :lol:
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by umpinva » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:55 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Jo-meister ... Being from West VA .. if you move the last 7 cars/ pu trucks you've owned ... the last 3 refrigerators and or washing machines ... move the previous 3 couch's and easy chairs off the lawn and sit on the one you have on the porch ... you may have an artificial lawn out there too ... if you can keep the goats off it ... :lol:

From Jeff Foxworthy:

You may be a redneck if you've ever found a car while mowing your grass. :)
umpinva

by jofus » Mon May 04, 2009 7:25 am

GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Heck no, my lawn (we call 'em yards here in hillbilly land) is made from the real stuff. I don't know of any goats nearby, although there were about a dozen cattle walking around my yard the other day, I guess they had escaped from somewhere nearby.

I don't have any cars in my yard either, only my boat, but my mom does have a dead one sitting in her yard, I'm sad to say, along with another one over beside one of the barns.

As for couches, didn't you know that everyone in WV burns their couches anytime the Mountaineers win or lose a big game? I'm not a big 'eer fan, but I try to fit in ;)
Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
jofus

Previous

Return to Photo/Video Gallery