Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Boo Boo

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu May 07, 2009 4:03 am

I'll try and remember the exact situation ... but I do remember at least 4 slides, an over throw into right field, 2 kicked balls, and a collision at the plate on one play ... and I believe she was gassed and out at the plate ... It appears that it is almost healed at this point ... it had been pretty gooey ...
Chloes boo boo 002.jpg
Chloes boo boo 002.jpg (86.06 KiB) Viewed 4564 times
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu May 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Okay ... this is how Kloe remembers it ... ball hit in the infield, the fielder throws the ball over F3's head so she rounds for 2nd ... F9 is in position for the back-up so the Coach calls her back and she dives in ... ball gets by F9 and she gets up and heads for second sliding in ... . F9 throws the ball into LF to F7 ... she gets up and heads for 3rd ... close play at 3rd but sliding in she kicks the ball into foul ground ... 3rd base Coach ( not me. I'm in the dugout this game ) sends her home and she claims that F2 was blocking the dish W/O the ball ... causing her to try some sort of wacky collision preparing slide that ripped the flesh off her shin ... she says she was safe ... PU had her out ...
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by anonlooker » Thu May 07, 2009 7:24 pm

So wait G'wo - looking at that pic, are you saying they're still playing fastpitch in flip flops back there? And on gravel, no less??
Might be time to move the clan west!!
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by umpinva » Thu May 07, 2009 8:54 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:Okay ... this is how Kloe remembers it...

Chloes boo boo 002.jpg [ 86.06 KiB | Viewed 435 times ]

Is it Kloe or Chloe?

anonlooker wrote:So wait G'wo - looking at that pic, are you saying they're still playing fastpitch in flip flops back there? And on gravel, no less??

Or start playing on a softball field. :)
umpinva

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri May 08, 2009 4:04 am

umpinva wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:Okay ... this is how Kloe remembers it...

Chloes boo boo 002.jpg [ 86.06 KiB | Viewed 435 times ]

Is it Kloe or Chloe?

anonlooker wrote:So wait G'wo - looking at that pic, are you saying they're still playing fastpitch in flip flops back there? And on gravel, no less??

Or start playing on a softball field. :)

Yes ...

Yes agin ...Not even sure how we ended up in VA. ... but in 2 years and the Zacklies will be out of the house and my sweet Baboo and I are ready for a change ... we were thinking North ,,, but west is almost North ain't it ?
GIMNEPIWO

Return to Photo/Video Gallery