Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Texas 10u pitcher working on useing the legs !

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by Tucson » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:10 am

Sure, it is easy to say sorry after you have posted pictures of someone's DD. Why does a stranger have pics of a 10YO?

I guess I can post anything and then say, "Oh, I'm sorry."

Is there posts missing from this topic? The first day, I thought the little girl was identified by her name, twice.
Tucson

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am

Tucson wrote:Sure, it is easy to say sorry after you have posted pictures of someone's DD. Why does a stranger have pics of a 10YO?

I guess I can post anything and then say, "Oh, I'm sorry."

Is there posts missing from this topic? The first day, I thought the little girl was identified by her name, twice.

Sorry Tucson, once again, no offense, but I think you said it best when you said you were not " computer sauvy" ? Picture posted, has team name etc. I am sure this team has a website with probably 50 pics of this kid, name etc..probably where mudbog got it..? They were wrong to post another pic of her, but said sorry move on..The world is a dangerous place..Heybucket, just some good proud parents..I am not to worried and neither, I am sure is Hammer..
Bottom line, kid looks great..I am sure she is a great pitcher..If you put info on a forum, unfortunately people are going to disagree with you. That is their right, but they should do it respectfully..

I will start a new one...The 1989 San Francisco 49ers were the best team ever...

Let the beat down commence..!!!
THE MAD-DOG99

by black&blue » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Tucson...even if the name was not mentioned at the beginning of the thread, it's mentioned now by no one other than the dad of the said 10 year old.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
black&blue

by black&blue » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
black&blue wrote:Tucson...even if the name was not mentioned at the beginning of the thread, it's mentioned now by no one other than the dad of the said 10 year old.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't see where he mentioned her name

Well assuming he has the same last name as his daughter and the team name is mentioned numerous times...same thing in my book.
black&blue

by Tucson » Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Spaz, Her name has been edited out. It was here on day 1. Now, if this was the old Eteamz crowd, someone would have saved the whole post and then would re-post the entire thing. :)
Tucson

by THE MAD-DOG99 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Tucson wrote:Spaz, Her name has been edited out. It was here on day 1. Now, if this was the old Eteamz crowd, someone would have saved the whole post and then would re-post the entire thing. :)

Her name is still there..Her dad put his name right on his post...!!!
THE MAD-DOG99

by jofus » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Well, it took me 5 seconds to find their ASA page, and her dad gave her uni #, so I'm not sure how you can blame anyone else for giving info or anything....I'm just saying.

The first pic looks fine to me, taken by itself. The second looks like it may have been a replant, but I would guess you could get a similar pic of a lot of hard throwing young pitchers.

Heck, if you're gonna post a pic of your DD, just edit it a little, like this :)

(and yes, this is my DD, working on using her legs, and yes, I know her mechanics aren't perfect....)

Proud fastpitch, baseball, volleyball, soccer, basketball, etc. Dad :)
jofus

by HotBox » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:37 am

MudbugMom wrote:Wow - to my private messenger- thanks for confirming my suspicions- it was pretty much obvious from the initial photo. - yours is complete confirmation. Hope her lessons are free cause if thats what he is paying for he is going to spend a fortune trying to correct it- no college team is going to tolerate it. - USFA officials are either very lenient or ignorant. - She has the potential to be so good- kinda makes me sad for her and her dad cause he is turning a blind eye to it by justifying.- Whoever you are - Good luck to you in PCB if your team is going.

I heard she slid head first into home and broke her hand during a pool game at Nationals. I'm sorry to hear that Hammer. I'm sure MudbugMom can teach her how to slide head first without getting hurt and bash her while doing it. You showed a lot class let me tell you WTF is wrong w/you.
HotBox

by HAMMER » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 am

HotBox wrote:
MudbugMom wrote:Wow - to my private messenger- thanks for confirming my suspicions- it was pretty much obvious from the initial photo. - yours is complete confirmation. Hope her lessons are free cause if thats what he is paying for he is going to spend a fortune trying to correct it- no college team is going to tolerate it. - USFA officials are either very lenient or ignorant. - She has the potential to be so good- kinda makes me sad for her and her dad cause he is turning a blind eye to it by justifying.- Whoever you are - Good luck to you in PCB if your team is going.

I heard she slid head first into home and broke her hand during a pool game at Nationals. I'm sorry to hear that Hammer. I'm sure MudbugMom can teach her how to slide head first without getting hurt and bash her while doing it. You showed a lot class let me tell you WTF is wrong w/you.

Thanks Hotbox ! This thread got carried away at the expense of a great kid and pitcher..... sorry I even started it. You cant even show that your proud of your kid on this site. For the parents and teams that know her, know what kind of pitcher - player she is. I don't have defend her play or her heart for the game she will be fine I promise. ;)
HAMMER

Previous

Return to Photo/Video Gallery