Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Photo/Video Gallery

Photo Fire Impressions Pictures from 14U states

Have a good action shot? Send it to us.

by PhotoFireImpressions » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am

Well, I took a decent amount of photos this past weekend at ASA So Cal 14U states at the Lancaster Fields primarily fields 1-4. Over Saturday and Sunday, I took 1183 pictures so if you were at the fields during that timeframe we probably are working on cropping the pictures. I estimate 500-800 will make it to the Photo Fire Shutterfly website so stay tuned in while I compile a list of teams I have pictures of. In the mean time, Ill be posting some of the better shots in this thread.

Thank you to ALL the team mangers, coaches, parents and especially the players for allowing me space at the corner of your dugouts at times. I did my best to be invisible, shoot pictures and get out of there. THANK YOU AGAIN. If not for this extra little bit,, I wouldnt have ended up with so many great close up action shots.

Also a thank you to the blues for allowing me some fudge space at times. I know a few times I was on the edge of being a nuisance and a simple nod of the head was verbage enough for me to move. I truly wanted to take grweat picture but also didnt want to interupt the big stage. Thanks again.

Thank you to Julie & Jay Creps os ASA So Cal for being a GREAT HOST for us as a vendor. They really were great people and outstanding representatives for ASA. Very approachable and NOT EVEN CLOSE to what was described to me as the typical ASA check-in representative.

Please ignore this thread if you see it as spam. My apologies for intruding that way for those that this offends.

more pictures to follow of 10U, 12U & 14U ASA So Cal States as I get aprovals from parents & team mangers to post. Ive been ivited by a team to shoot so please email if you need some shots at states.

Kindest regards,
Bill
Photo Fire Impressions
818-612-0984
billphotofire@gmail.com

** edited to add email address and minor verbage.
Attachments
Crazy Crackers low res 783.JPG
Crazy 'Crackers
Crazy Crackers low res 783.JPG (94.13 KiB) Viewed 7921 times
Last edited by PhotoFireImpressions on Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhotoFireImpressions

by artomatic » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 am

thanks bill for all your hard work this weekend.
we were lucky enough to have bill take a ton of pictures of my team Sunday, can't wait to see them.
He is a great guy and loves what he does.
He even threw out a couple "Go 'crackers!" :)

I also agree that this year's commissioner is a welcome change from what we dealt with in 12's the last couple years.
Jay and Julie are very approachable, down to earth people who also love what they do.
They give attention to all the requests without making us feel like they are doing us a huge favor.
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sftbll4ever » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 am

Ok, but how getto!!! I see some gang signs being thrown down my brotha!!! :lol:
Sftbll4ever

by REALLY » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:01 am

I gotta ask why is the coach to the left so pissed off looking :lol:
In the immortal words of the great Spazsdad "Don't get all butt hurt" ;)Image
REALLY

by artomatic » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:05 am

REALLY wrote:I gotta ask why is the coach to the left so pissed off looking :lol:

he's not, he has a poker face...
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PhotoFireImpressions » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:25 am

artomatic wrote:thanks bill for all your hard work this weekend.
we were lucky enough to have bill take a ton of pictures of my team Sunday, can't wait to see them.
He is a great guy and loves what he does.
He even threw out a couple "Go 'crackers!" :)

I also agree that this year's commissioner is a welcome change from what we dealt with in 12's the last couple years.
Jay and Julie are very approachable, down to earth people who also love what they do.
They give attention to all the requests without making us feel like they are doing us a huge favor.

Thank you for the kind words Art. It didnt feel like work shooting the quarters, semi's and finals...

even the "heybucket" bucket made the snapshots... everyone needs one of these. See NU.
Attachments
Heybucket at the fields low res  no banana  217.JPG
Hey Bucket at the fields
Heybucket at the fields low res no banana 217.JPG (31.55 KiB) Viewed 7527 times
Last edited by PhotoFireImpressions on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PhotoFireImpressions

by NumeroUno » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 am

no wonder he won he had the luck of the bucket on his side, that bucket is very sturdy too :lol:
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Skarp » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:35 am

I'm just glad that's not the "hi res" version...
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PhotoFireImpressions » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 am

Never underestimate the power of "the bucket".

Skarp, that hi-res is burried forever. never to return. if ever a picture needing cropping i think that one rates up there. :lol:
Attachments
States Illegal Pitch no way low res 320.JPG
Illegal pitch my eye.
States Illegal Pitch no way low res 320.JPG (49.37 KiB) Viewed 7745 times
PhotoFireImpressions

by artomatic » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 am

NumeroUno wrote:no wonder he won he had the luck of the bucket on his side, that bucket is very sturdy too :lol:

the only thing cropped is the devastatingly handsome head on top of that lithe body gracing that bucket...
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Photo/Video Gallery