Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Links

Pro Glider Bats- best training bat on the market

Must be a registered user to be able to post.

by NumeroUno » Wed May 25, 2011 10:23 am

The Pro Glider hitting trainer is off the hook.
http://www.progliderbats.com

I went to a UCLA camp a couple months back and the UCLA girls were showing all the campers how to use this hitting device they use on a daily basis. I of coarse walked over to listen in and this Pro Glider is the best device to teaching you how to keep your hands inside the ball. I called around and found one in fact a friend of mine sells them. You can order them in any size and weight and they are made right here in America.

From the inventor:

This is a training aid for hitting. Several hitting instructors, are using this product and we are getting tremendous feedback from them, as well as players. Feedback like " It took less than 2 hrs to teach more than 30 players to take an inside path to the ball with their hands." It promotes everything we teach about hitting, taking the ball up the middle to right." It took me less than 10 minutes to change hitters who were casting, to taking an inside path to the ball, I was amazed (shouldn't have been but I was)" "This hitting aid has given my students a clear understanding of proper swing mechanics."

Unlike other clicker bats, this aid with the ball coming off the bat gives tremendous feedback to the hitter. With a small amount of instruction the hitters start to teach themselves from the feedback they get. Things like how to hit that outside pitch how to hit the inside pitch into fair territory or how to take it back up the middle, even to right!
We have noticed that with little time on the training aid, results are happening in game situations . Things like hitter who have always tried to pull the outside pitch taking it to right for the 1st time. One team in Louisiana where the coach said pitchers pitch outside 90% of the time . He said "before we got the Pro Glider our hitters tried to pull that pitch now we hit it up the middle or even to right ." "We don't go anywhere without it!"
This training bat definitely gives the hitter a great understanding about where their release point should be on different pitch locations. With that understanding comes success, which brings confidence which brings more success!

Other feedback, telling of hitters getting full extension. With an inside path to the ball (not casting) quicker bat speed. Young hitters who were happy just to make contact now driving through the ball.

We feel in time this training aid will take its place next to the tee.

http://www.progliderbats.com

mention heybucket when you order a bat
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by smoke » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 pm

i am very satisfied with pro glider it has taught my dd to c where ball is being hit,and not to cast her swing,she has improved on sitting back and exploding thru swing i would highly recommend it
smoke

by NumeroUno » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:35 am

Pro Glider did it again.

Everyone has been so pleased with the results of the Pro Glider and now they have a one handed small bat version, we used it again this weekend and we had great results.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

http://www.progliderbats.com/

become a better hitter with instant results

THE PRO GLIDER
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:05 pm

I went to the home of the Pro Glider today, it is a very impressive machine shop. Everything is made right here in good ol America. The Pro Glider has been proven by MLB, college and travel ball players and coaches. I have seen the Pro Glider in as little as a few minutes help a player with a big swing keep her hands inside the ball. I am telling you straight up, this is a great product.

Thanks for the tour Alan we love your product
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:26 am

Another weekend of great hitting thanks to the Pro Glider
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Rounding 3rd » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:15 am

Just got the Pro-glider 444. This a one of the best training aids I have seen to help with inside hand path. It truly only takes 3-5 swings to see the kids correct a cast. What the players like is it “feels” like a real bat and seeing the path of a ball gives instant feedback! I also used this on a new slapper with great results. She quickly made adjustments between soft and power slaps
I am very impressed and plan on using this in our practice hitting stations as well as in our pre-game warm-ups. GREAT PRODUCT
Rounding 3rd

Return to Links