Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Softball Pants ?

What's on your mind?

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:08 pm

as the world turns wrote:Nothing fits better than old school Mizuno, the whole staff wears them.

Those Mizuno's make these girls look like old men ... Where can I buy them ?
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by FC2021 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:47 am

The Gluv, hands down best fitting pants in the industry.

Firecrackers, Angels, A's and most of your top orgs are using the nationwide.

Girls got to feel good to play good :-)
FC2021
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BigPeaches » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:35 am

It's weird, seems down here in the southeast, girls do not like the Gluv pants at all. Our million Firecracker teams aren't wearing them, everybody wants the belted pants here.

We are using Under Armour for the first time, pricey and haven't had them long enough to see if it's worth it yet.
BigPeaches

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Thank you for all the replies ... Both Gluv and Victory were very helpful and sent sizing sets... The gals tried on and liked both better than anything else they had sampled.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by fastpitchdad05 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:56 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:Thank you for all the replies ... Both Gluv and Victory were very helpful and sent sizing sets... The gals tried on and liked both better than anything else they had sampled.

Good to hear, G and great to see you posting again.

The $64,000 question of course is...which did they finally decide on?
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SwingMan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:15 pm

Gluv and Uniform Express/Maxim are great for the female athletes. Fit very well and have a size for everyone, even your tiny girls!

Now if we can get Gluv to start offering pants with belt loops - give you customers what they want.
SwingMan
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:53 am

fastpitchdad05 wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:Thank you for all the replies ... Both Gluv and Victory were very helpful and sent sizing sets... The gals tried on and liked both better than anything else they had sampled.

Good to hear, G and great to see you posting again.

The $64,000 question of course is...which did they finally decide on?

Let me just say again how helpful both of the companies were ... This HS team has gals; big, small, in between, athletic and anti-athletic ... The pants from both Gluv and Victory were the only royal blue pants I could find that every body type gal liked ... But for my gals, when it came down to it ... They were all accustomed to wearing a belted pant which was only available from Victory ... Even though I put them in the Gluv pants and had them run around and they did not fall down ... The uniform (no pun intended) response was " I just feel like these ( the Victory pants ) will stay up better ... Done, order placed.
GIMNEPIWO

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions