Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Mr Bucket and Unos with exciting news

What's on your mind?

by Mr Bucket » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:27 am

We have contacted one of the most renowned and mythical heybucket writers of all time and he/she will begin writing for heybucket soon.

Yep, and the name is BRACKETOLOGIST or as most affectionately called him/her, Bracky.
Mr Bucket

by Fastpitch4Life » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:25 pm

Mr Bucket wrote:We have contacted one of the most renowned and mythical heybucket writers of all time and he/she will begin writing for heybucket soon.

Yep, and the name is BRACKETOLOGIST or as most affectionately called him/her, Bracky.

Very cool! How about also getting 2.6, Squirrel and Artomatic under contract to give fresh takes on surviving the recruiting process. Those guys really knew how to educate and entertain us newbs back in the old days. :D
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Battle » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
Mr Bucket wrote:We have contacted one of the most renowned and mythical heybucket writers of all time and he/she will begin writing for heybucket soon.

Very cool! How about also getting 2.6, Squirrel and Artomatic under contract to give fresh takes on surviving the recruiting process. Those guys really knew how to educate and entertain us newbs back in the old days. :D

Throw in Skarp too. Just for old times sake.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

Return to Fastpitch Discussions