Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Greek National Softball Team

What's on your mind?

by Pale Rider » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:00 am

This is for a friend off Facebook...
Im gonna send what I can, but he needs to use some of it for a spray tan or tanning bed ;)

In Greece, we love sports. Greece has a proud sports tradition as the founding country of the Olympic games. As you know our country has been through some tough times, however no matter the tough times our love of sport stays within our spirit. As Greeks's we know full well our spirit, our passion, and our pride, we will rise again.

The Greek National Softball program looks to build on this spirit, passion, and to rise once again to the world stage. The women's national team will be competing this summer at the WBSC XV Women's World Softball Championship in Surrey BC, Canada

However, for us to compete, we need your help. We need to raise funds for our team to travel to Canada this summer. The funds raised will be to cover the costs of flights, hotels, and equipment. We are rebuilding, we will be strong again, and we can do this with your support.

Our team this summer will be lead by Jimmy Kolaitis from University Oregon Ducks. Jimmy has put together a team of outstanding women who are looking forward to competing on the world stage.

For us to get there, we do need your financial support. For US taxpayers, we are pending non-profit status and once confirmed we will be able to issue tax receipts.

In addition, if you can offer sponsorship for the team, please feel free to connect with Jimmy Kolaitis at jkolaiti@uoregon.edu
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions