Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Big League Dreams 12U

What's on your mind?

by heynow » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:15 pm

:) Which CA team that is most likely to win this weekend in Palm Springs?

http://www.triplecrownsports.com/whosco ... rnyid=3000
heynow

by thatguy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:25 pm

From what I've seen and heard....If I were a betting man, I might take Power Surge 96 at 4 to 1 odds. They're not from CA, but close behind I'd say Lil' Rebels from LV.
thatguy

by Cookie » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Lil Rebels -Vegas
Corona 96
Power Surge 96
CTS
in that order
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by Vegasdad » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:23 pm

I like your guys thinking. Not sure if you're right though, it's going to be rough road.
Vegasdad

by Skarp » Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm

VC Mayhem doesn't make the list? I think they've already won one TCS tournament.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by SSdad » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:25 am

Lil Rebels out of Vegas. Great team.

is power surge 95 and 96 playing?
It's better to keep your mouth shut and look like you're stupid......
than to open it and remove all doubt.
SSdad

by spazmom » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:14 pm

I am always surprised to see Lil Rebels in these types of tournaments. They are a very good team and will most likely win this tournament. But why don't they play in tournaments with better teams like Angels, Renegades, TNL for example. That is where they belong. Not Triple Crown qualifiers where the competition is not that strong (lots of 96 teams for example). Is a tournament win that big a deal to their coaches and parents?? JMHO
spazmom

by Vegasdad » Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:34 pm

spazmom wrote:I am always surprised to see Lil Rebels in these types of tournaments. They are a very good team and will most likely win this tournament. But why don't they play in tournaments with better teams like Angels, Renegades, TNL for example. That is where they belong. Not Triple Crown qualifiers where the competition is not that strong (lots of 96 teams for example). Is a tournament win that big a deal to their coaches and parents?? JMHO

Most of these tournaments are scheduled months in advance hoping the competition will be good, sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. We actually haven't won a tournament yet this spring. It gets pretty spendy traveling to SoCal every weekend for good teams. We will be in Fresno and I'm sure the teams will be strong there. Also we already played Renegades twice, Batbusters, Power Surge(not sure which one), Nemesis to name a few. I think we will see TNL next weekend.
Vegasdad

by spazmom » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Vegasdad wrote:
spazmom wrote:I am always surprised to see Lil Rebels in these types of tournaments. They are a very good team and will most likely win this tournament. But why don't they play in tournaments with better teams like Angels, Renegades, TNL for example. That is where they belong. Not Triple Crown qualifiers where the competition is not that strong (lots of 96 teams for example). Is a tournament win that big a deal to their coaches and parents?? JMHO

Most of these tournaments are scheduled months in advance hoping the competition will be good, sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't. We actually haven't won a tournament yet this spring. It gets pretty spendy traveling to SoCal every weekend for good teams. We will be in Fresno and I'm sure the teams will be strong there. Also we already played Renegades twice, Batbusters, Power Surge(not sure which one), Nemesis to name a few. I think we will see TNL next weekend.

Good point. I have seen Lil Rebels play and think highly of them. Meant no disrespect at all. I wasn't thinking about the whole travel thing to So Cal. Gas/Hotel costs can really put a damper on things! Good luck this weekend. Looking forward to seeing scores.
spazmom

by NoNothin » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 pm

One of the disadvantages of being from Vegas is not having friendlies to play each weekend. So we schedule tournaments in advance hoping to get a few quality games. It's not about winning tournaments and filling our garage with medals.

Any friendly invites??

No No
Respect All Fear None!!!!
NoNothin

Return to Fastpitch Discussions