Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

U of A player hurt from foul tip

What's on your mind?

by DonnieS » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:13 pm

>> Bad day at the ballpark? <<

You wouldn't believe. But I do get so tired of these word games - people spending time worrying about the words instead of what these people are asking. These people are asking questions that they really want to have answered and this crap happens. I need a drink.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:14 pm

>> It is a duty to correct these things <<

Well, I dont recall anyone nominating you.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Kat » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:20 am

Before the masks were mandatory we had a kid in 12U I believe loose her front teeth with a foul tip. Came right off her bat into her face....bye bye front 3 teeth. They had to pick them out of the dirt to take to dr with them. It made a huge impact on the kids from then on, all of them wore masks.
Kat

by Skarp » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:05 pm

DonnieS wrote:Maybe Heybucket should ban idiots who argue over semantics when the OP was about fouling a ball into the kids face because she wasnt wearing a mask.

Also like you other morons that jump on people about 'leaping off the mound' when you know good and well they mean leaping off the pitching rubber and thats the real question not wtf they leap off of.

Nice! And to think I almost didn't even read this thread.

Note to self: never pass over posts about injuries--the most delicious little spats typically ensue.

Note to those considering making such posts (especially when they contemplate possible safety measures): be prepared for about 50 smartass and/or condescending comments from the "serious" softball set, who will want to be sure you understand just how stupid you are.
There is no charge for awesomeness
...or attractiveness.
Skarp
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Travel Ball » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:29 pm

wadeintothem: Go back to eteamz, where your bad attitude and dribble will go unnoticed on a website that you and others like you help kill. Leave before you do the same here.

Masks should be mandatory. Metal spikes should be banned.
Travel Ball

by Sam » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:33 pm

DonnieS wrote:Maybe Heybucket should ban idiots who argue over semantics when the OP was about fouling a ball into the kids face because she wasnt wearing a mask.

Also like you other morons that jump on people about 'leaping off the mound' when you know good and well they mean leaping off the pitching rubber and thats the real question not wtf they leap off of.

Uhh...Donnie....its actually a pitcher plate....no rubbers in softball..... :oops:
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:40 pm

>> Uhh...Donnie....its actually a pitcher plate....no rubbers in softball.....<<

Et tu, Sam.

There is one laying a couple of feet from my desk and it doesnt look like a plate - but then it doesnt look like a ... never mind...
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions