Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Softball Pants ?

What's on your mind?

by tbjd33 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:33 pm

Only issue with Gluv is they aren't as durable as others. My DD burns through them but she also would use any other uni. They fit perfectly and for all shaped DD's.

My DD for the first time is using Victory in high school. They fit wierd and heavier than Gluv. Look cool though...

Oh and yes they do fade big time!
tbjd33

by Hollow Grind » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:24 pm

For durability, nothing beats Mizuno. For comfort, Evans is the brand the girls rave about, soft and stretchy like Nacho Libre!
Hollow Grind

by 4th & Forever » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 pm

Our whole org. uses Evans Teamwear pants... Girls absolutely love them... Their sizing is very unique so be sure to get sizers but super durable and each pair is custom made... Oh and the price point is better than any company I have ever seen... Small old school outfit out of Garden Grove, CA.
4th & Forever
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Hollow Grind wrote:For durability, nothing beats Mizuno. For comfort, Evans is the brand the girls rave about, soft and stretchy like Nacho Libre!

Agree. Years of Mizuno pants, very well made. Thick fabric. No appreciable fade. Now with Gluv. We will see how durable they are. Their socks seem well made, but pricey compared to Mizuno. Once again, time will tell.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CoachGrog » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:35 am

For durability, nothing beats Mizuno.

Totally agree with this. My DD has some Mizuno pants that she has been wearing to practices for three years and after lots of diving around and abuse they are still going strong. The one thing about Mizuno that she doesn't like is that she ends up having to roll them down at the belt because they ride so high. Seems like many of her teammates that had Mizuno pants from past years do that. I am sure there are other Mizuno designs that fit more like the Gluv or Intensity pants but I haven't really looked. I do like the durability of Mizuno though.
CoachGrog

by as the world turns » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:56 am

Nothing fits better than old school Mizuno, the whole staff wears them.
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by AlwaysImprove » Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:12 am

as the world turns wrote:Nothing fits better than old school Mizuno, the whole staff wears them.

That is a nice look. Can those guys give the hat wave? They might be a nice addition to the ole umpire parade.
AlwaysImprove
Premium Member
Premium Member

by as the world turns » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:48 pm

AlwaysImprove wrote:
as the world turns wrote:Nothing fits better than old school Mizuno, the whole staff wears them.

That is a nice look. Can those guys give the hat wave? They might be a nice addition to the ole umpire parade.

Damn, I miss umpire parades :cry:
Good times......good memories
“Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.” John Wayne
as the world turns

by UmpSteve » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:13 pm

as the world turns wrote:
AlwaysImprove wrote:

Damn, I miss umpire parades :cry:
Good times......good memories

I would hate to speculate who thought/thinks that is a good idea, but I can assure it isn't the umpires' idea, either.
UmpSteve
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Nothing better than seeing old fat guys wearing flammable fabric shorts. :lol: :lol:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions