Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

New Bat

What's on your mind?

by Tyler Durden » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:26 pm

No she didn't have the goods. And my buddy was wound very tight, which didn't help her composure. But I heard that her younger sister is the real deal.
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:03 am

Well I guess all we can hope is that he learned from the first go-round. He's lucky to have a 2nd chance. We should all be so lucky. I know I wish I could go back and fix the mistakes I made, Some of it is pretty embarrassing,,,
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Nicelag » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:57 am

Easton, Demarini and LS all swing differently. The best bet is to find some you can demo. From there it's all personal preference..
Nicelag

by fastpitchdad05 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:48 am

Nicelag wrote:Easton, Demarini and LS all swing differently. The best bet is to find some you can demo. From there it's all personal preference..

Great point. My kid hates Demarinis and loves Eastons. I should have her try a LS if/when she ever picks up a bat again.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:41 pm

In my opinion you should decide what length and weight bat your DD wants and call Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone at DeMahoseyou Customer DisService ... Tell him what you want and in turn they will send you whatever they feel like ... Then you can call them and tell them the bat is a full ounce off of the advertised weight ... You will get a return number, send the bat back and then in 2 weeks have the same bat returned to you without any explanation ... After several repeated unanswered or returned calls, Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone will tell you that being a full ounce off is within company tolerances ... He will also let you know that he is NOT going back in the warehouse and start weighing bats to see if any of them are the correct weight so he can send you what you ordered ... At that point, you can let Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone at DeMahosyou Customer DisService know that you coach travel and High School teams and will never purchase another DeMahoseyou bat ...
8 Years ! Take that Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by Fastpitch4Life » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:34 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:In my opinion you should decide what length and weight bat your DD wants and call Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone at DeMahoseyou Customer DisService ... Tell him what you want and in turn they will send you whatever they feel like ... Then you can call them and tell them the bat is a full ounce off of the advertised weight ... You will get a return number, send the bat back and then in 2 weeks have the same bat returned to you without any explanation ... After several repeated unanswered or returned calls, Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone will tell you that being a full ounce off is within company tolerances ... He will also let you know that he is NOT going back in the warehouse and start weighing bats to see if any of them are the correct weight so he can send you what you ordered ... At that point, you can let Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone at DeMahosyou Customer DisService know that you coach travel and High School teams and will never purchase another DeMahoseyou bat ...
8 Years ! Take that Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone

I think I detect a little sarcasm in this post but it's very subtle, just like TDurd's post above.
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by B34R DOWN » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:51 pm

None of the bats weight exactly what they say... If an once is going to make or break the swing I would invest in a gym pass too...
B34R DOWN

by Tyler Durden » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:32 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
I think I detect a little sarcasm in this post but it's very subtle, just like TDurd's post above.

Oh no you didn't........ :shock:
VETERANS....ALL GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL
Tyler Durden
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DonnieS » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:51 pm

Tyler Durden wrote:
Fastpitch4Life wrote:

Oh no you didn't........ :shock:

Next thing I'm going to hear is that a 2x4 doesnt measure out to be 2x4. :o
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jtat32 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:46 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:8 Years ! Take that Mr Notso Freakiniceonthefone

Yeah, well I've been assuring my wife that what she got was within reasonable tolerances of what she was promised for 20 years now.
jtat32
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions