Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

14u rankings and Colorado power pool

What's on your mind?

by Pale Rider » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:52 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
Trojan 10 wrote:How would you know if you made the Power Pool yet? Triple Crown has not posted. Our organization just contacted the people running the Tournament ,and the teams for the Power Pool have not been fianlized yet? If you know you did not make it can you let us know which CA teams did?

Thanks.

Sadly if you are that much in the dark safe to say your team isn't in Power Pools. If your not having conversations with Triple Crown then your not being considered.

It's not, oh wow we are in Power Pools when brackets come out...

AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Trojan 10 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Thanks for the insight. I just asked a question . Sorry you are so brilliant . Oh by the way we found out at our friendley today we are in 1 of the power pools. Triple Crown contacted us on Friday. Hope to see you in Colorado. Also hope too see you at Aprils Finest as well.
Regards,

Thread killer.
Trojan 10

by Trojan 10 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Also tbjd33 I would imagine with all your insight your team is also in the pool. What team are you with so I can look forward to seeing you in the power pool in Colorado?

Regards,

Trojan 10
Trojan 10

by tbjd33 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:36 pm

Trojan 10 wrote:Also tbjd33 I would imagine with all your insight your team is also in the pool. What team are you with so I can look forward to seeing you in the power pool in Colorado?

Regards,

Trojan 10

Sorry... My DD has aged out of 14u. Did play Power Pools three seasons ago as a 12u team. Was a great experience...

Have played in Boulder IDT since. Much better for getting your girls recruited. Much tougher to get into as well. I'd start now for 2017 cause limited available. Most are grandfathered to organizations. Oh and Firecrackers don't play In Boulder. Thought I would throw that out there if you didn't already know.
tbjd33

by Pale Rider » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:19 am

Boulder is a Louisville Slugger gig anyway...'Invite Only'...18s play in Boulder and 16s in Longmont...or used to..
Thankfully don't have to keep up with that now... :)

Used to in 16U with Triple Crown gig, if you weren't playing at the Complex in Aurora... Your team was just paying bills in most cases...
AKA "Thread Killer"

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."
Edward "Blackbeard" Teach
Pale Rider
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Trojan 10 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:03 am

Thanks for the information. I will pass it on the the team about IDT. We are not a Firecrackers Team or Batbusters but we have played many. Single Team organization that is 66-9 this year.

Regards,

Trojan 10
Trojan 10

by DonnieS » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 am

Trojan 10 wrote:Thanks for the information. I will pass it on the the team about IDT. We are not a Firecrackers Team or Batbusters but we have played many. Single Team organization that is 66-9 this year.

Regards,

Trojan 10

Thats what we had, a single team organization. As you probably know, make sure you keep coaches aware of where and who you are playing.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Fastpitch4Life » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:19 am

In looking at the FLO rankings, it appears that some teams already know they are in the Power Pools. :shock:
"I learned the path to Heaven is full of sinners and believers,
learned that happiness on earth ain't just for high achievers."
Fastpitch4Life
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Trojan 10 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:01 am

Would you post here which teams it shows are in PP. I am not asking for the Flo 100 rankings just who it shows is in. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Trojan 10
Trojan 10

by fastpitchdad05 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:54 am

tbjd33 wrote:
Trojan 10 wrote:Also tbjd33 I would imagine with all your insight your team is also in the pool. What team are you with so I can look forward to seeing you in the power pool in Colorado?

Regards,

Trojan 10

Sorry... My DD has aged out of 14u. Did play Power Pools three seasons ago as a 12u team. Was a great experience...

Have played in Boulder IDT since. Much better for getting your girls recruited. Much tougher to get into as well. I'd start now for 2017 cause limited available. Most are grandfathered to organizations. Oh and Firecrackers don't play In Boulder. Thought I would throw that out there if you didn't already know.

FYI...as most know FC and TCS are heavily allied and so the vast majority of their teams would be at the competing TCS July events - Fireworks/Sparkler, but to my surprise there was at least one 18U Firecracker team at IDT in Boulder when we attended in 2014 so it's not likely but is possible for FC to have a team or teams there.
fastpitchdad05
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions