Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

On Deck

What's on your mind?

by tbjd33 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:29 pm

Quick clarification... I misspoke about PGF. They don't give email info to recruiters during their camps or showcases.

Though by default with their popularity and always the most sought after showcases recruiters are out in force grabbing those profiles!!

Shot out to GMO and PGF!
tbjd33

by Battle » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:39 pm

tbjd33 wrote:Quick clarification... I misspoke about PGF. They don't give email info to recruiters during their camps or showcases.

Though by default with their popularity and always the most sought after showcases recruiters are out in force grabbing those profiles!!

Shot out to GMO and PGF!

Well at least you got the "shot" right... :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by tbjd33 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:12 pm

Battle wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:Quick clarification... I misspoke about PGF. They don't give email info to recruiters during their camps or showcases.

Shot out to GMO and PGF!

Love the Jr High English teachers on Heybucket. Most of my and I assume most are miscues are because of damn autocorrect on iPhones.

All good I'm on Heybucket for softball content not no damn lessons... LOL
tbjd33

by Battle » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:22 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
Battle wrote:

Shot out to GMO and PGF!

Love the Jr High English teachers on Heybucket. Most of my and I assume most are miscues are because of damn autocorrect on iPhones.

LOL...You give me too much credit. My English teaching is grade school at best. :D
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by PDad » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:56 am

tbjd33 wrote:
Battle wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:Shot out to GMO and PGF!

Love the Jr High English teachers on Heybucket. Most of my and I assume most (wtf?) are miscues are because of damn autocorrect on iPhones.

A great example of a cover-up making things worse... Most everyone recognized you made a simple typo and our resident ASA-homer seized upon it to poke fun at PGF. Your taking offense and blaming autocorrect reveal a lot about you. You could learn a lesson from Battle's subsequent response...

Congrads un chuting yerself en bouth feat!
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by tbjd33 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:53 pm

PDad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Battle wrote:

Love the Jr High English teachers on Heybucket. Most of my and I assume most (wtf?) are miscues are because of damn autocorrect on iPhones.

A great example of a cover-up making things worse... Most everyone recognized you made a simple typo and our resident ASA-homer seized upon it to poke fun at PGF. Your taking offense and blaming autocorrect reveal a lot about you. You could learn a lesson from Battle's subsequent response...

Your an idiot... Fact I post always from my phone and I imagine many do. Fact iPhone autocorrect is terrible and cause miscues all the time not only here but texting, etc!

You seem to end a usually pretty good tread with a cheap shot all to often. I don't give damn how many post you have end of the day this is an open forum and no rules outside of having a touch of class!

In the normal world a correction of how/what someone says generally is considered beyond rude and classless. In many cases it might just get that person knocked out... Seems as though a handful feel they need a red pen to feel better about themselves. Cause I guarantee those same people keep their mouths shut in person!

Just sayin...
tbjd33

by Battle » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:20 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
PDad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Battle wrote:

Your an idiot... Fact I post always from my phone and I imagine many do. Fact iPhone autocorrect is terrible and cause miscues all the time not only here but texting, etc!

You seem to end a usually pretty good tread with a cheap shot all to often. I don't give damn how many post you have end of the day this is an open forum and no rules outside of having a touch of class!

In the normal world a correction of how/what someone says generally is considered beyond rude and classless. In many cases it might just get that person knocked out... Seems as though a handful feel they need a red pen to feel better about themselves. Cause I guarantee those same people keep their mouths shut in person!

Just sayin...

I think you need another iPhone. I had the same problem. I took it in for repair and they told me that it had an unexplained fault in it. They found it though. Said it was called "PGF". It completely destroyed my phone. They gave me one that was immuned to this virus and all is well now. :mrgreen:
Battle

by Battle » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Battle wrote:LOL...You give me too much credit. My English teaching is grade school at best. :D

At least it is on par with your posting level :P

LOL...Well not everyone can be a Yoda. It takes the "Luke(s)" of the world to call a Yoda a Yoda......... :)

di·a·tribe....see, I still remember...hee hee ;)
Battle

by PDad » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:14 pm

tbjd33 wrote:
PDad wrote:
tbjd33 wrote:
Battle wrote:

Just sayin...

Blaming autocorrect for getting "shot" instead of "shout" is asinine. It wouldn't change "shout" if you typed it correctly and relying on it to figure out what you meant by a typo or misspelled word is a crap shoot at best. Everyone has the opportunity to proofread their post before they submit it. You clearly don't take responsibility for doing that and/or what you missed.

Most of us on here don't bother pointing out mistakes because it happens too frequently and likely to anyone. When it results in a humorous unintended meaning, we point that out more than the mistake - which is what Battle did. Sometimes it's done when the meaning is incomprehensible, which I did in my previous post.

You're right corrections don't happen as often face-to-face, but that's because people generally speak better than they write. They're also handled better because there are non-verbal cues to help out with the person's intentions.

Threats of physical violence are the last resort for people that lack the ability to debate an issue. I can take care of myself, so you're not intimidating me with it.
PDad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Coach_Larry » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:44 pm

Fastpitch4Life wrote:
PDad wrote:
I did check on a couple of them. 1 or 2 other girls received them from our team. Any idea about invites required to go through coaches?

camp brochures and player questionnaires can go directly to freshmen and up.
Coach_Larry
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions