Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Can we vote on whether JoeBad is allowed in here?

What's on your mind?

by Cookie » Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:31 am

Double_L does have a good point folks. Maybe he is here and we don't know it, could be Bartjr
I'm not driving....
Cookie

by Blind Squirrel » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:27 am

Cookie wrote:Double_L does have a good point folks. Maybe he is here and we don't know it, could be Bartjr

Nope. Mankind has yet to come up with a way to hide the stench that JoeBad's posts have. Kind of like old sweat drenched sneakers. You'll know it when he joins. Just typing his name makes me want to wash my hands.

John
Blind Squirrel
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Lannie » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:01 pm

Sneakers are not that bad. Its like the stench from your DD's cleats on the Sunday evening drive home. I swear, I think if lightning struck a Shit house it would smell better.
Lannie

by NumeroUno » Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:10 pm

Lannie wrote:Sneakers are not that bad. Its like the stench from your DD's cleats on the Sunday evening drive home. I swear, I think if lightning struck a Shit house it would smell better.

Lannie you got a small chuckle out of me on that one, you are getting closer to that HEYBUCKET tee shirt...
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by joepup » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:15 pm

as # 36, I vote NO....he's making us other "Joe's" look bad.... 8-)
joepup
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Cannonball » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:28 pm

Count this as a NO! What are you going to gain? A member that attacks others if they don't agree. One of whom will get his disciples to join up and also attack those members. One that will post video and then mark it up to prove his point but which rarely is accurate. A member that is more infamous than famous. NO, NO NO!
Granny said sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

CoachB25 on other boards.
Cannonball

by Lannie » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:35 pm

RudeDog wrote:
Bartjr wrote:Lannie,

If you get a tee shirt it will be buried by 2 sweat shirts and a parka. "Did you get a bunch of softball gear sent to you?"

:!: A Couple Girls on my Rec team received a couple nice items from the REAL Bartjr a couple years back. It was very much appreciated!

Yes I did and It was fantastic to see the young ladies smiles on their faces!
Lannie

by Lannie » Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:52 pm

NumeroUno wrote:
Lannie wrote:Sneakers are not that bad. Its like the stench from your DD's cleats on the Sunday evening drive home. I swear, I think if lightning struck a Shit house it would smell better.

Lannie you got a small chuckle out of me on that one, you are getting closer to that HEYBUCKET tee shirt...

Ok NumeroUno. Im tellin ya I want that shirt!!!! I want to be the first East Coaster to have one. Ill have to dig back in my foggy memory for some of my memorable exploits that some people would consider an ordeal. I consider it an adventure!

Speaking of the cold. Its snowing and 16 degrees here now. I would give anything to be back in the San Fernando Valley standing at that intersection in Reseda gawking at the sites. Not realizing that they have pressure pads on the sidewalks to stop the traffic at the entire intersection. It took me a couple of minutes to figure out what everyone was blowing their horn at. I guess when that lady rolled her window down and gave me the finger and told me to get my head out of my ass I kinda got the message.
And I only thought women from the coalfields knew how to use the finger. One thing is different about Cali woman and coalfield women. When a woman from the coalfields gives you the finger. She has a cigarette hangin out of her mouth and she even tells you what the finger means.

If you ever have the chance to go to a Furman University game and the student section starts chanting FU, FU, FU! It might confuse you for a second, but I think its the initals of the school.
Lannie

by ALDOG » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 pm

I Like Joebad NOT
ALDOG

by CB_8 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:17 pm

Another No vote!
CB_8

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions