Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Topic of the Day

What's on your mind?

by DonnieS » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:10 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
curveballerguy124 wrote:Sorry I'm still on the is it ok to pick your friends nose........

If you do, you'll clean it up

I actually preferred to pick a gibson, I tried picking a fender, but the guy kept honking the damn horn, and it got tiring running along side the car.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:00 am

DonnieS wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
curveballerguy124 wrote:Sorry I'm still on the is it ok to pick your friends nose........

I actually preferred to pick a gibson, I tried picking a fender, but the guy kept honking the damn horn, and it got tiring running along side the car.

Jimmy Martin said that when he grew up and asked what was for dinner; his Father told him "we are having ground hog and possum, you can have both or you can pick one" .... He said he decided to pick one and played a Martin.
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by DonnieS » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:23 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:
DonnieS wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Jimmy Martin said that when he grew up and asked what was for dinner; his Father told him "we are having ground hog and possum, you can have both or you can pick one" .... He said he decided to pick one and played a Martin.

Jimmy was a smart guy. :lol:
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:39 am

DonnieS wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:
DonnieS wrote:
GIMNEPIWO wrote:

Jimmy was a smart guy. :lol:

LOL... Maybe, but a pretty huge arse ... Always got pissed when someone would request a song ... He was parking lot picking at a campsite next to ours one night, and of course, since I knew he didn't like requests; I started making them ... LOL, on second thought, maybe I'm the arse ????
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

by GIMNEPIWO » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:24 am

... And while we're on the subject ... What did "we want a new pitcher, not an underwear stitcher" mean ?
GIMNEPIWO

by eclipse09 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:37 pm

GIMNEPIWO wrote:... And while we're on the subject ... What did "we want a new pitcher, not an underwear stitcher" mean ?

Not sure, but my sisters never wanted a belly itcher instead of a pitcher. Go figure!!
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions