Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

A player I coached for years

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 am

Just wanted to give a life update(so bear with me):

When I first got out of college I was unsure what I wanted to do with my life. I felt God tugging on my heart to go into coaching, but was trying to understand a way to utilize the two degrees I got from Michigan State. I dug deep and truly found that my passion was helping people - originally it was criminal justice and helping people who went down the wrong path. However, ultimately the foundation of what I wanted to do with my life was help people.

The game of softball has created so many opportunities. It HELPED me become more confident, it gave me leadership qualities and through softball I have become the most resilient, passionate version of myself.

Softball HELPED me - it gave me the best education, it helped me find my people in life/ So I realized that my calling was helping people - helping people through softball. Helping young athletes have the same once and a life time Opportunity I had playing division 1 softball and helping them find themselves and gain confidence in all aspects of their life.

With that being said I am Super excited to announce I have accepted the position as Director of Training at Turnin2 sports in Michigan where I will be in charge of facilitating the training along with working on creating training opportunities for our athletes to go on and get college scholarships and thrive in collegiate ball.

Looking forward to creating an environment for young women to thrive and become the best PERSON they can be while learning how to play softball along the way.

Thank you MSU softball - for absolutely everything and Thank you Jesus for relentlessly pursuing my heart to do what you called me to do in this moment of my life.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by NumeroUno » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:27 am

0EC5F209-05EE-4340-B5E2-0538BB80ED3B.jpeg
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Chin Music » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:49 pm

Had the pleasure of coaching Pup a couple years in Summer ball. Great inspirational player. She will be a great coach!
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:54 pm

Chin Music wrote:Had the pleasure of coaching Pup a couple years in Summer ball. Great inspirational player. She will be a great coach!

Yes she is a great girl n great leader.
premium.html
NumeroUno

by GIMNEPIWO » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 am

Wow ... Congrats .... Best of luck to McKenzie on this St Paddys Day !
"For the strength of the pack is the wolf, the strength of the wolf is the pack" Rudyard Kipling
GIMNEPIWO

Return to Fastpitch Discussions