Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Showcasing Feedback...add yours....

What's on your mind?

by Sue Trubovitz, Turbo » Thu May 30, 2019 6:46 am

? What happened to the original post by usa preps?

Enjoy Softball
Last edited by Sue Trubovitz, Turbo on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Sue Trubovitz, Turbo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by EastonPreps101 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 am

HB Firecrackers, thank you for asking the question. I spoke with Nathan earlier and went over all the college coaches attending the camp and tournament. I agree, it's really important to make sure that you are registering for the right camps and not spending money on something that isn't what you thought when you registered.

During the first 7 years of business we have primarily been focused on the exposure part of the business. Last year we, in our 8th year we had almost 12,000 players attend our event and started focusing on 14U much more. We recommend that all HS aged players attend college camps that work best for them. For the middle school players, we believe it is a benefit to be around the college coaches to see that they are humans but it's not anywhere near as important as the HS player to start getting seen.

All our college coaches camps have a player to coach ratio that is 1-5 or better and each camp is 4 hours long.

As for the $750 that is being charged. It is important to remember that, that is the package you selected when registering and that there have been many emails sent to you to get your campers to registered. We do have a no camper option that can be chosen.

Below is a link to the Stars and Stripes Camp and tournament. Last year we had over 100 college coaches attend the event and around 60 college coaches work the camp. This year will be the same. Each college on the website is confirmed to be at the tournament and about 60 of the college coaches will be working the camp, including all the D1 colleges listed.

https://www.usapreps.com/sball/tournpage?evt_id=123

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to have Nathan or anyone from your coaching staff reach out to me.

Thank you,

Price
Last edited by EastonPreps101 on Thu May 30, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EastonPreps101
Premium Member
Premium Member

by toner297 » Thu May 30, 2019 11:07 am

My team has done a couple of USA preps showcase/tournaments and our teams experience has always been positive. the coaches in attendance have been what is on their website. the camp ratio and coaches feedback is spot on especially if you have girls that have never done camps before. if you have any question shoot me a dm.
toner297
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:25 pm

hbfirecrackers04 wrote::?: :?:

You have a question for ???
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

Return to Fastpitch Discussions