Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

When did this place turn in to

What's on your mind?

by Schmick » Fri May 31, 2019 6:48 pm

Discuss Fastpitch?

What was great about Hey Bucket was that you didn't have to be a neutered, politically correct, effeminate robot to post here like you have to be on discuss fastpitch, but why was the thread on the man winning the ncaa national championship in women's track deleted?

Zuckerberg buy this place?
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Fri May 31, 2019 7:48 pm

The article was funny, but if it hurt your feelings, skip over it
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:23 am

Seemed like the place was defending drag queens.
Dudes should never get to compete at the ladies level of sports, it doesn't matter how mentally ill they are.
Genitals and genitals alone determine gender, that's why it's called gender. If your feelings determined it, would be called feelder or emotionser.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 pm

I guess bring it up when there’s one playing D1 softball which may happen soon.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:44 pm

Schmick wrote:Discuss Fastpitch?

What was great about Hey Bucket was that you didn't have to be a neutered, politically correct, effeminate robot to post here like you have to be on discuss fastpitch, but why was the thread on the man winning the ncaa national championship in women's track deleted?

Zuckerberg buy this place?

If you don’t like it you know where the door is. I tired of working long days then signing on here with a bunch of private messages telling me what a dick you are. BTW i like Zuckerburg less then I like you. For the month of June try posting something interesting about softball
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Schmick » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:25 am

What kind of spineless fascist wimp cries to an admin on a message board because somebody posted something they didn't agree with?
Did you tell the sniveling perineum,private messaging you, where the door was as well? Or that as an adult they should certainly be capable of reading opinions that don't fall in to lockstep with their own? Or to just stop reading my posts if theyre going to chap the fragile and pathetic psyche that these walking colostomy bags must have?

This is the discussion forum, frickin discussion is in the title. Discussion means share differing points of views, not placate the weak like that pat lady over on discuss fastpitch who wants every thread shut down if she doesn't like the subject.

The subject is sports related, and revolves more around girl sports. Boys are pretending to be girls so they can compete vs girls and win championships that they wouldn't win vs other boys. Everyone of us is here because we have a girl playing this sport and at any moment all that our girls have worked for can be snatched away by some Bruce Jenner wannabe with a weave.
That is something worth discussing and it needs to be discussed now before it's too late and the only college athletes are men and men dressed as women.

I apologize that your inbox is bombarded by gutless tyrants trying to censor ideas other than their own. As we near the 75th anniversary of D Day remind the pusillanimous nazis, crying about my posts, that our fathers and grandfathers fought for freedom and freedom won. Also, that part of being free is the right to speak freely. If they want fluffy fascist world, then that pattar lady at DR will happily allow them to converse on subjects that she feels are converse worthy.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sue Trubovitz, Turbo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:42 am

prejudice is not the answer.
Fair play is!
Last edited by Sue Trubovitz, Turbo on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
Sue Trubovitz, Turbo
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:35 am

Wow! Must of missed something.
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:16 am

Chin Music wrote:Wow! Must of missed something.

You didn’t miss much
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by Schmick » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:08 pm

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness and placating a mental illness only permits it to worsen. It's like giving an alcoholic shots.
That being said, trans people do exist in our society and I have no problem giving them their own restrooms and helping them deal with their issue.

In sports, however, there are obvious differences between the sexes and the advantages that males have over females. There is no rule that would level the playing ground. Even if a male did lower their testosterone for a whole year they will still have 10 to 20 times as much testosterone as the women they're competing against. Not to mention years of bone development and muscle growth that females will never have.
Proof of these advantages is all of the dressed up males winning vs females but there are no examples of a female, who dresses as a male, winning vs males.

I get that trans people are confused and that what they are putting themselves through is difficult. I can sympathize with that being tough on them. But sympathy ceases when a guy with make up, false nails and a weave beats up on girls in the athletic arena.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions