Playing time

What's on your mind?

by bigclemdawg » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:37 pm

who is tony?
bigclemdawg
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Backnine » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:54 pm

I Know who tony is and I know who cazzy i and i know who curveballguy is. Who is sam and who is spaz and who is defty?
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by centurian » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:09 pm

Heybucket legends.
Whats next heybucket legends gold?
centurian

by centurian » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Welcome to the bucket.
I’m always curious to see what topic makes someone sign up and post the first time.

Yo dat funny
heybucket legends gold
had to sign in
centurian

by cazzy » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:51 am

Defty wrote:
cazzy wrote:
Sam wrote:
Defty wrote:
Sam wrote:
Defty wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:You’re pathetic. Come back in 10 years and we’ll compare resumes. I predict you will have gotten yours for your kid and be long gone. Never once having giving a single phuck about any other player.

Spazsdad. Here is the deal. The only reason I argue directly with you is because the plebs seem to have adopted you as the leader of the monk fish. I can tell by everything that you have written that you are motivated by your own personal agenda. "Your resume" is of little significance and undoubtedly requires fine-tooth combing to find any semblance of success. I have chosen to use you as an example to drive my point home and you have performed as predicted. You thought you were getting a rise out of me when in actuality your uncontrollable need to feed your ego and to gain the approval of the boys club has shown that you are a sad, meaningless leach on the softball community. You and the other knuckle draggers that believe that it is okay to minimize our girls to a funny joke that you tell at the bar will have very few people standing by your side when you succumb to the inevitable Cirrhosis, caused by your attempts at finding peace at the bottom of a bottle. No one actually cares what you think. As you sit at your garage computer and type, avoiding the reality of the bleakness of your life, the rest of us are out here being a part of a community that is better off without you.

You are to me what your life accomplishments are to you. Non-existent.

You give a ton of advice for someone who knows exactly shit about softball. Oh, that’s right....you coached rec ball for two years....I stand corrected.

Sam, we are all aware of the mistakes you have made in your personal life and the self proclaimed regret you have for what you have said and done. You have shown you cards so at this point you are just a little dog barking. Knowing who you are and what you have done I suggest maybe crawling back into the hole you have been digging for all these years.

You have no idea who I am. You’re a pathetic little troll who doles out crap advice on a softball website. Done

Pure gold lol

What's pure gold is that you think anyone takes you seriously as a coach just because Tony let's you wash his truck and pick up his dry cleaning.

LMMFAO, Defty I know who you are. HAHA
"Nothing will work unless you do." John Wooden
cazzy
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions