Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Non-parent coach vs Parent coach

What's on your mind?

by Battle » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Okay...Geesh...I was just asking...
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Battle

by centurian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Battle wrote:Okay...Geesh...I was just asking...

Yeah you did :roll:
centurian

by centurian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Spazsdad wrote:

I told you.

Oh come on! Take some ownership
of the crap you stir.
Always trying to throw people under the rug.
Ya old gray mare.
centurian

by centurian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Heybucket gold team :lol:
Legends in their own minds.
Yeah i said that!
Cuz dat fuuuhhhnnnnyyy.
Its a wrap.
centurian

by Zoran » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:44 am

Spazsdad wrote:
centurian wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

I told you.

of the crap you stir.
Ya old gray mare.

Nobody was talking yo you child. Run along and go play with yourself
BTW. It’s throwing people under the bus and sweeping things under the rug. If your gonna play bring a game.

Spazsdad
You are a terrible moderator.
The game you bring is b.s.
Zoran

by Zoran » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:50 am

Zoran wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
centurian wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

I told you.

of the crap you stir.
Ya old gray mare.

BTW. It’s throwing people under the bus and sweeping things under the rug. If your gonna play bring a game.

Spazsdad

Spazsdad
You are a terrible moderator,
with a weak backbone.
And it shows.
Zoran

by Defty » Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:00 am

Spazsdad wrote:
centurian wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:

I told you.

of the crap you stir.
Ya old gray mare.

Oh the irony!!!

The man (<<<-- term used VERY loosely) who throws himself into every conversation, specifically to either chase relevance or to stir the pot, is telling people that no one was talking to them.

Moderator = monitor (an Internet forum or online discussion) for inappropriate or offensive content

Spazsdad = synonymous with injecting inappropriate or offensive content
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:28 pm

As a point of reference, I was wondering about the coaching experience of folks who post here. Trying to assign relative credibility of the posters. I know about Spaz's experience.

OBTW: Are Zoran and Centurian the same poster? Similar writing styles.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Defty » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:57 pm

Sam wrote:As a point of reference, I was wondering about the coaching experience of folks who post here. Trying to assign relative credibility of the posters. I know about Spaz's experience.

OBTW: Are Zoran and Centurian the same poster? Similar writing styles.

You have picked an interesting post within which to pose this question. The post is about what type of coach you would rather play for. Is coaching experience relative to one's credibility regarding who they prefer their kid to play for? Are you under the false impression that coaches are the pinnacle of credibility regardless of the subject matter?

As for you being able to vouch for what Spaz has done... who are you again? You have proudly listed the teams you have coached and assistant coached for on your profile but that, along with your own posts, only shows that you bounced around from sub par team team to sub par team. According to Poligrip club (a.k.a. team Emotional Reaction), that makes you their enemy. And we don't want you on our side, because you have to be of sound mind to make it over here. I will however come to you if ever I need advice on how to get my daughter onto the local community college softball team.
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Defty » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Zoran wrote:
Spazsdad

Oh I’m sorry. I guess I’m just supposed to sit back and keep my mouth shut while idiots like you take shots at me because you feel emboldened by anonymity.? Sorry to disappoint but I ain’t goin anywhere

I am not surprised that you either 1) have no idea what your role as a moderator entails, or 2) have no desire to perform those functions for the benefit of the site. No one is trying to make you go anywhere. In fact, it would be nice if you would just stop acting like such a fool and grow as a human being. After several run ins with you I spent/wasted the time querying the internet to figure out who you are and how someone with such toxic views has come to be, only to find out that people hate you equally everywhere you post. It has become obvious that at one point you concluded that people are never going to like you for who you are, so you might as well make them hate you on your terms.

And stop pretending that you aren't hiding behind anonymity. The benefit of anonymity is that we protect our daughters from our ignorance as well as each others. We are expressing OUR points of view, not necessarily theirs. I know who several of you are and don't out you, because that's not what this is about. Your anonymity rant seems to be more related to your inability to use your admin rights to see certain peoples personal information because they are one step ahead of you. "Princess"!
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions