Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Non-parent coach vs Parent coach

What's on your mind?

by Battle » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:56 pm

Defty wrote:
Battle wrote:LOL...You are out of your mind if you think there is no non-parent coach favoritism. The difference between the two is mommy and daddy has no one to blame when little Becky is sitting on the bench with a non-parent coach.


So your point here is that favoritism is undoubtedly an issue with both parent and non-parent coaches, but that "Mommy and Daddy" are a problem for complaining when they believe that "little Becky is sitting on the bench" because of favoritism. That was about as useful as the French military.

:lol:

Ummm...No...My point is your kid is probably going to be sitting the bench regardless and people like you will still be stupid about it. You just won't have the coach's kid to kick around this time but I'm confident you will always find something else to complain about. You will be alone on an island again waiting for the rescue boat to show up instead of building your own... :roll: :lol:
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
User avatar
Battle
 
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

by curveballerguy124 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:16 pm

Defty wrote:curveballerguy124 I think the fact that your post has influenced both sides of this staunchly divided Heybucket community to finally agree about something should be gravely concerning to you.

When you find a coach that doesn't have favorites I'll trade you him/her for my chupacabra.

And even if what you say is true, that you only favor little orphan Annie and her need for more attention than the other orphans, you should still have the wherewithal to see that favoritism from coaches is as prevalent as parents believing that their kid is the only one that matters.


You have a chupacabra?!?!?!
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 299
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:53 pm

by Defty » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:30 pm

Battle wrote:
Defty wrote:
Battle wrote:LOL...You are out of your mind if you think there is no non-parent coach favoritism. The difference between the two is mommy and daddy has no one to blame when little Becky is sitting on the bench with a non-parent coach.


So your point here is that favoritism is undoubtedly an issue with both parent and non-parent coaches, but that "Mommy and Daddy" are a problem for complaining when they believe that "little Becky is sitting on the bench" because of favoritism. That was about as useful as the French military.

:lol:

Ummm...No...My point is your kid is probably going to be sitting the bench regardless and people like you will still be stupid about it. You just won't have the coach's kid to kick around this time but I'm confident you will always find something else to complain about. You will be alone on an island again waiting for the rescue boat to show up instead of building your own... :roll: :lol:


I was afraid for a moment that the retirement home had cut your internet off indefinitely. Glad to see you back.

I was only joking anyway. I know that you don't actually try to make any actual points when you chime in. You just say weird indecipherable jibber-jabber because you have no one around to talk to. Kinda like an alcoholic homeless guy.

Here is the reality though... Even though people despise the old man that sits on his porch in his rocking chair yelling "get off my damn lawn", he is oddly missed when he finally drifts off into that forever sleep. Likewise, I think it will be weird not having you around when you finally realize that your time here has long since come to an end. And like you, that old guy is part of his community regardless of the fact that he seems only to exist to cause a disturbance.
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 pm

by Defty » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:32 pm

curveballerguy124 wrote:
Defty wrote:curveballerguy124 I think the fact that your post has influenced both sides of this staunchly divided Heybucket community to finally agree about something should be gravely concerning to you.

When you find a coach that doesn't have favorites I'll trade you him/her for my chupacabra.

And even if what you say is true, that you only favor little orphan Annie and her need for more attention than the other orphans, you should still have the wherewithal to see that favoritism from coaches is as prevalent as parents believing that their kid is the only one that matters.


You have a chupacabra?!?!?!


And a snipe!!
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:59 pm

by centurian » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:40 pm

While this quagmire of a post seems to be growing, I'm riding around on the giant pink elephant in the room.
centurian
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 am

by Spazsdad » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:55 pm

Defty wrote:
Battle wrote:
Defty wrote:
Battle wrote:LOL...You are out of your mind if you think there is no non-parent coach favoritism. The difference between the two is mommy and daddy has no one to blame when little Becky is sitting on the bench with a non-parent coach.


So your point here is that favoritism is undoubtedly an issue with both parent and non-parent coaches, but that "Mommy and Daddy" are a problem for complaining when they believe that "little Becky is sitting on the bench" because of favoritism. That was about as useful as the French military.

:lol:

Ummm...No...My point is your kid is probably going to be sitting the bench regardless and people like you will still be stupid about it. You just won't have the coach's kid to kick around this time but I'm confident you will always find something else to complain about. You will be alone on an island again waiting for the rescue boat to show up instead of building your own... :roll: :lol:


I was afraid for a moment that the retirement home had cut your internet off indefinitely. Glad to see you back.

I was only joking anyway. I know that you don't actually try to make any actual points when you chime in. You just say weird indecipherable jibber-jabber because you have no one around to talk to. Kinda like an alcoholic homeless guy.

Here is the reality though... Even though people despise the old man that sits on his porch in his rocking chair yelling "get off my damn lawn", he is oddly missed when he finally drifts off into that forever sleep. Likewise, I think it will be weird not having you around when you finally realize that your time here has long since come to an end. And like you, that old guy is part of his community regardless of the fact that he seems only to exist to cause a disturbance.

Well if nothing else you are consistent.
Spazsdad
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:48 pm

by centurian » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:13 am

Spazsdad wrote:
Defty wrote:
Battle wrote:
Defty wrote:
Battle wrote:LOL...You are out of your mind if you think there is no non-parent coach favoritism. The difference between the two is mommy and daddy has no one to blame when little Becky is sitting on the bench with a non-parent coach.


So your point here is that favoritism is undoubtedly an issue with both parent and non-parent coaches, but that "Mommy and Daddy" are a problem for complaining when they believe that "little Becky is sitting on the bench" because of favoritism. That was about as useful as the French military.

:lol:

Ummm...No...My point is your kid is probably going to be sitting the bench regardless and people like you will still be stupid about it. You just won't have the coach's kid to kick around this time but I'm confident you will always find something else to complain about. You will be alone on an island again waiting for the rescue boat to show up instead of building your own... :roll: :lol:


I was afraid for a moment that the retirement home had cut your internet off indefinitely. Glad to see you back.

I was only joking anyway. I know that you don't actually try to make any actual points when you chime in. You just say weird indecipherable jibber-jabber because you have no one around to talk to. Kinda like an alcoholic homeless guy.

Here is the reality though... Even though people despise the old man that sits on his porch in his rocking chair yelling "get off my damn lawn", he is oddly missed when he finally drifts off into that forever sleep. Likewise, I think it will be weird not having you around when you finally realize that your time here has long since come to an end. And like you, that old guy is part of his community regardless of the fact that he seems only to exist to cause a disturbance.

Well if nothing else you are consistent.


Its better when your around.
Got peanuts?
centurian
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 am

by Battle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:44 am

Defty wrote:I was afraid for a moment that the retirement home had cut your internet off indefinitely. Glad to see you back.

I was only joking anyway. I know that you don't actually try to make any actual points when you chime in. You just say weird indecipherable jibber-jabber because you have no one around to talk to. Kinda like an alcoholic homeless guy.

Here is the reality though... Even though people despise the old man that sits on his porch in his rocking chair yelling "get off my damn lawn", he is oddly missed when he finally drifts off into that forever sleep. Likewise, I think it will be weird not having you around when you finally realize that your time here has long since come to an end. And like you, that old guy is part of his community regardless of the fact that he seems only to exist to cause a disturbance.

LOL....He actually said 'Here is the reality'.....

See now you have gone and hurt my one and only last feeling.
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
User avatar
Battle
 
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

by Battle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:50 am

centurian wrote:While this quagmire of a post seems to be growing, I'm riding around on the giant pink elephant in the room.

What does that mean? I don't know what that means. Can you please explain it to me?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
User avatar
Battle
 
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

by Spazsdad » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:19 pm

Battle you should know better than to engage some here
Spazsdad
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions