Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Non-parent coach vs Parent coach

What's on your mind?

by SDTitans » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:49 pm

Zoran wrote:[quote="Battle" Other than coaches that form a team only because their kid doesn't get to play on any other team,
one of the best player is usually the coaches kid...and yeah I really said that.

Your saying the two reasons parents coach their own team are completely valid reasons.

One, their kid doesnt get to play on another team.
Second, because their kid is usually the best player they should play.

Did you contradict yourself or give two good reasons for a parent to start their own team?


So your saying that a parent should start a team so their kid gets playtime that the parent thinks they should?
SDTitans
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 am

by Zoran » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:19 am

SDTitans wrote:
Zoran wrote:[quote="Battle" Other than coaches that form a team only because their kid doesn't get to play on any other team,
one of the best player is usually the coaches kid...and yeah I really said that.

Your saying the two reasons parents coach their own team are completely valid reasons.

One, their kid doesnt get to play on another team.
Second, because their kid is usually the best player they should play.

Did you contradict yourself or give two good reasons for a parent to start their own team?


So your saying that a parent should start a team so their kid gets playtime that the parent thinks they should?


Thats what battle originally wrote. Was asking the same thing. Looks like he had second thought and retracted statement.
Zoran
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:45 pm

by Battle » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:49 am

Zoran wrote:
SDTitans wrote:
Zoran wrote:[quote="Battle" Other than coaches that form a team only because their kid doesn't get to play on any other team,
one of the best player is usually the coaches kid...and yeah I really said that.

Your saying the two reasons parents coach their own team are completely valid reasons.

One, their kid doesnt get to play on another team.
Second, because their kid is usually the best player they should play.

Did you contradict yourself or give two good reasons for a parent to start their own team?


So your saying that a parent should start a team so their kid gets playtime that the parent thinks they should?


Thats what battle originally wrote. Was asking the same thing. Looks like he had second thought and retracted statement.

I deleted that part of the post for this very reason. It was just too controversial and would not be understood in the right text. My question is why did you only quote that part of the post originally before you realized the post was deleted?
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
User avatar
Battle
 
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

by Zoran » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:20 pm

Battle wrote:
Zoran wrote:
SDTitans wrote:
Zoran wrote:[quote="Battle" Other than coaches that form a team only because their kid doesn't get to play on any other team,
one of the best player is usually the coaches kid...and yeah I really said that.

Your saying the two reasons parents coach their own team are completely valid reasons.

One, their kid doesnt get to play on another team.
Second, because their kid is usually the best player they should play.

Did you contradict yourself or give two good reasons for a parent to start their own team?


So your saying that a parent should start a team so their kid gets playtime that the parent thinks they should?


Thats what battle originally wrote. Was asking the same thing. Looks like he had second thought and retracted statement.

I deleted that part of the post for this very reason. It was just too controversial and would not be understood in the right text. My question is why did you only quote that part of the post originally before you realized the post was deleted?


Quote specific to the question.
You deleted as i posted question.
Next person asked again.
Heck i posted you retracted your comment.
There you have it.
Train wreck post still crashing.
Done.
Zoran
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:45 pm

by Battle » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Okay...Geesh...I was just asking...
We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
User avatar
Battle
 
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

by centurian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Battle wrote:Okay...Geesh...I was just asking...


Yeah you did :roll:
centurian
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 am

by Spazsdad » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:38 pm

Battle wrote:Okay...Geesh...I was just asking...

I told you.
Spazsdad
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:48 pm

by centurian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Battle wrote:Okay...Geesh...I was just asking...

I told you.


Oh come on! Take some ownership
of the crap you stir.
Always trying to throw people under the rug.
Ya old gray mare.
centurian
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 am

by centurian » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:29 pm

Heybucket gold team :lol:
Legends in their own minds.
Yeah i said that!
Cuz dat fuuuhhhnnnnyyy.
Its a wrap.
centurian
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:31 am

by Spazsdad » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:48 pm

centurian wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
Battle wrote:Okay...Geesh...I was just asking...

I told you.


Oh come on! Take some ownership
of the crap you stir.
Always trying to throw people under the rug.
Ya old gray mare.

Nobody was talking yo you child. Run along and go play with yourself
BTW. It’s throwing people under the bus and sweeping things under the rug. If your gonna play bring a game.
Spazsdad
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:48 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions