Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Why are 8u friendlies or select teams not allowed??

What's on your mind?

by Chin Music » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:57 pm

Yes the response was to Sam. Musta fallen on Def ears!
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:25 am

SDTitans wrote:
Defty wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:Are you ever not a tool?
If you weren’t so caught up in yourself you would have understood the humor in the comment

By your definition, everyone who doesn't think you are funny or intelligent is a tool. If that's the measurement than I am absolutely the biggest tool in the bunch. You are such a self-aggrandizing wannabe. I would call you a has-been but you have NEVER been. It's pathetic to watch you lash out whenever you don't get the approval from people that your dad clearly never gave you. You are an overgrown man-child that clearly has nothing better left to do with your valueless life than troll the internet. You, I and everyone else on here knows that no one would pay any attention to you if not but for the purpose of either combating the ignorance that radiates from your shallow soul, or to egg you on and continue to watch you spiral. You have nothing to offer anyone other than to serve as the perfect example of the type of coach we need to protect our daughters from. Your self-serving agenda will forever leave you stuck in the swampy depths with the rest of the sub-par coaches that continue to tell themselves that they are relevant.

Here is Chin's comment in a nutshell since you clearly misinterpret it as only "humor":
"Spaz, you generally act like an idiot to everyone on Heybucket and I am surprised not to see that in your comment today. Let me stoke the flame so we can continue to watch the sh!tshow that you perform each day at the cost of the credibility of Heybucket. Please continue to be the dancing monkey that we all log in to see each day and I promise to continue to support your idiocy, because lord knows that everyone loves to stop and watch a good car crash."

I know that you will never actually understand this, but it makes no sense that you feel this is a good place to project the anger that you have due to your obvious shortcomings. The comment section on YouTube videos is a much better place to express the thoughts that run through your atrophied brain since no one really reads those. Or maybe you should jot your "thoughts" down in a personal journal that you can tuck under the seat cushion on the couch that you sleep on each night.

BTW, I'm gonna need you to reimburse me for the mic that I just dropped. Be gone heathen.

Did your prescription of reading comprehension not get renewed this year? Need some Valium?

Sam wrote the "humorous" comment, not the other poster Spazdad. Then you call out Spazdad for being angry, yet your whole post sounds very angry and bitter. I get it, Spazdad ask if you are never not a tool? You being called or implied that you are a tool is a hot button that got pushed... Then you proceeded to prove to him that you are a tool in the comment instead of practicing what you preach in all your posts.. Should have taken the high road and ignored him.

This is why 8u parents and players need to stay in rec and keep it fun, all you folks that are too uptight ruin the fun in the game for kids. Sooo, lighten up Francis..

As for a poster that mentioned something about USA Softball not sanctioning 8u select. I know when we had a presidents meeting with our district rep, they are going to put on something here in San Diego, my league plans on hosting an "8u select" friendly to see if the coaches, parents and players are really serious about it being competitive. USA Softball will get with me on that and we are shooting for a date in March to see if it is worth the while to pursue something next year for 8u. I am not a fan of it, but I do have eager coaches and parents who want just a little more than rec with the 8u. So if we can do something to keep the passion alive or help foster more passion for the game, then I will support that, I am suggesting a lot of advance 8u level clinics and other things.. but the parental environment today, they feel they need to play games and put a label of Select on it. Instead of just practicing, practicing, practicing, throwing water balloons, and running around the fields having fun.

I appreciate that you don't support this and your comment provides the exact reason why it is so ridiculous. You have parents and coaches looking for something more competitive.....not the kids. The kids want to be kids.....the parents/coaches want to use them as chess pieces to compete against other parents/coaches. Really pathetic that your league is even considering this. Hope you can change their minds.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions