Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Keep up your best defense, Immunity

What's on your mind?

by eddiez577 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:12 am

Just a reminder to get some exercise in during these down times. Players, on your own or with a few friends, get in at least 60 minutes a day of stretching/ running/ throwing/ fielding/ pitching & hitting. Parents & coaches, join them in some conditioning for 30 minutes minimum. Keeping up your immunity close to 100% is the best defense we have right now, until we get a vaccine I suppose.
Stay healthy :)
eddiez577
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:11 pm

eddiez577 wrote:Just a reminder to get some exercise in during these down times. Players, on your own or with a few friends, get in at least 60 minutes a day of stretching/ running/ throwing/ fielding/ pitching & hitting. Parents & coaches, join them in some conditioning for 30 minutes minimum. Keeping up your immunity close to 100% is the best defense we have right now, until we get a vaccine I suppose.
Stay healthy :)

Agree with the parent and coaches part. Any exercise is good for you (especially 30 min per day) and keeps you around longer to see your kids and grandkids play ball.....
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Ain’t nothin livin in my bloodstream with all the bourbon

Now we really know why you were self quarantined Spaz!! :lol:
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:44 am

Spazsdad wrote:Ain’t nothin livin in my bloodstream with all the bourbon

That’s my plan too!!! With enough bourbon I either won’t get it(or won’t notice) :D
jonriv

Return to Fastpitch Discussions