Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

California TCS Sparkler cancelled?

What's on your mind?

by Backnine » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Schmick wrote:The leftist scumbags that run the dimocrat party do not now and will never care about anything but staying in power. To stay in power they will ruin the economy, ruin our kids school years, ruin sports and fan the flames that burn down cities..... then blame all of it on a president who they have investigated, accused, lied about, impeached... non stop since before he was even inaugurated.
Vote dem out! Lets get back to playing ball instead of listening to dims move the goal posts and watching their ninja costumed Brown Shirts, antifa, throw temper tantrums like the limp wristed retards they are.

Well said. This is not fake. This is a real attempted to pervert power by all means. Trump election has thrown the deep state into a crazed frenzy.
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Luiaguilera » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:43 pm

Boo hoo :cry:
Luiaguilera
Premium Member
Premium Member

by lukemart » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:31 am

I have suggested video conferences to several coaches of different organizations. This is why I posted here in Heybucket to hopefully reach out to a bigger audience of coaches. get-mobdro.com

Regards,
get-tubemate.in
Last edited by lukemart on Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
lukemart

by sdiamond » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:59 am

Riverside and San Bernardino Counties had their highest total of case reported since March June 16th.. LA County is still on the upswing and The California Regionals Sparkler is 2 weeks from today. Many teams are finding fields and practicing as they are fed up with Governor Newsomes stay at home orders. I know Modesto had a tournament this past weekend how I do not know unless Counties can make their own decisions on openings. Anyone know?
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:42 pm

sdiamond wrote:Riverside and San Bernardino Counties had their highest total of case reported since March June 16th.. LA County is still on the upswing and The California Regionals Sparkler is 2 weeks from today. Many teams are finding fields and practicing as they are fed up with Governor Newsomes stay at home orders. I know Modesto had a tournament this past weekend how I do not know unless Counties can make their own decisions on openings. Anyone know?

It is not spreading any faster and may be slowing....nobody knows. The reason for the increased number of reported cases is the increased number of actual tests performed. Math.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:21 pm

Sam wrote:
sdiamond wrote:Riverside and San Bernardino Counties had their highest total of case reported since March June 16th.. LA County is still on the upswing and The California Regionals Sparkler is 2 weeks from today. Many teams are finding fields and practicing as they are fed up with Governor Newsomes stay at home orders. I know Modesto had a tournament this past weekend how I do not know unless Counties can make their own decisions on openings. Anyone know?

It is not spreading any faster and may be slowing....nobody knows. The reason for the increased number of reported cases is the increased number of actual tests performed. Math.

Yup more tests will be done as more and more businesses reopen. The key is hospitalizations and whether that goes up significantly, but I don't see another shutdown. A slow down maybe.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:23 pm

I am pretty sure counties are going at different paces as each appear to have different opening dates and requirements. All guidelines for each biz lead back to the state guidelines so I would review their website.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sdiamond » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:02 pm

Newsomes press conference today shut down Parks in LA County and is requiring everyone to wear a mask. How this will be enforced and what penalties will come from it for those who disobey is unknown.
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sdiamond » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Just received a text saying the TCS Sparkler July 1-5 has been cancelled nothing on TCS site yet. Anyone confirm?
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by brown bomber » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:50 pm

I saw the TCS weekly video update and they did cancel the 4th of July CA tournament.
brown bomber

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions