Fastpitch Discussions

Pro Team walking

What's on your mind?

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:48 am

Sam wrote:
LoveMeSomeFastpitch wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:I can definitely see how others though you are female. And thanks for protecting the “kids” :lol: :lol:

Says the whiney little bitch. You never got over the trauma of being bullied in middle school, did you? It that where you developed your snitching skills?

You would be slightly more entertaining if you didn’t have to resort to language in every rant.
Snitches get stitches and I ain’t got no scars. Ramble on loon

If I wasn't participating in this forum it would be a certifiable snoozefest. Somebody had to bring this graveyard to life. You reactionary types aren't really known for your creativity, intelligence or wit. That's why there are no funny or successful Republican comedians. And yeah, you know you're a snitch. What kind of low-life does something like that, just because you got your butt hurt?

Tim Allen
Jeff Foxworthy
Larry the Cable Guy
Ron White
Dennis Miller
Bill Engval
Jeff Dunham
Adam Carolla
Bob Hope
Rob Schneider
Joe Piscopo
Sam Kinison

They're no Bill Cosby or Louis C.K.

I prefaced my comment with the adjective "funny" comedians. Last I checked, Bob Hope and Sam Kinison were dead, the other's you mentioned have careers that are dead in the metaphorical sense. When was the last time Joe Piscopo or Dennis Miller were relevant, 1985? Jimmy Kimmel got a late night talk show on a major network, and Adam Corolla is doing podcasts. Nice try.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by jonriv » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:50 am

Sam wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:I can definitely see how others though you are female. And thanks for protecting the “kids” :lol: :lol:

Says the whiney little bitch. You never got over the trauma of being bullied in middle school, did you? It that where you developed your snitching skills?

You would be slightly more entertaining if you didn’t have to resort to language in every rant.
Snitches get stitches and I ain’t got no scars. Ramble on loon

If I wasn't participating in this forum it would be a certifiable snoozefest. Somebody had to bring this graveyard to life. You reactionary types aren't really known for your creativity, intelligence or wit. That's why there are no funny or successful Republican comedians. And yeah, you know you're a snitch. What kind of low-life does something like that, just because you got your butt hurt?

Tim Allen
Jeff Foxworthy
Larry the Cable Guy
Ron White
Dennis Miller
Bill Engval
Jeff Dunham
Adam Carolla
Bob Hope
Rob Schneider
Joe Piscopo
Sam Kinison

They're no Bill Cosby or Louis C.K.

I prefaced my comment with the adjective "funny" comedians. Last I checked, Bob Hope and Sam Kinison were dead, the other's you mentioned have careers that are dead in the metaphorical sense. When was the last time Joe Piscopo or Dennis Miller were relevant, 1985? Jimmy Kimmel got a late night talk show on a major network, and Adam Corolla is doing podcasts. Nice try.

Now you are just embarrassing yourself- please stop, you are just proving their point by continuing....
jonriv

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:13 pm

Schmick wrote:Rodney King incident was in 1991, not 1994 but as everything else this lovemesomefatd!cks chick says is a lie we can just chalk it up as she being consistent

Schmuck,

I didn't know you and 75% were that intimate to the point where you would know his hire date. So you're saying 75% wasn't on the job in 1991, and that he didn't join the force until 1994? What other fun facts can you tell us about your "friend"? Got any juicy stuff?
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by Spazsdad » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:31 pm

And the spiral continues. Should have taken Jonriv’s advice but you are too triggered and angry to realize you are not the Oracle you think you are.
Spazsdad

by 110% » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:09 pm

My hire date was in 1982, Rio Hondo Police Academy Class 60. Nice try LMSFP, I'm also a Trump supporter, Republican and a member of the NRA. So now you can tell people we're intimate too, I've made you my beeoch. But, I'm saying goodbye to you, I'm done responding to you and providing you your twisted sexual pleasure. You obviously get off trying to get people's goat. Your family,if you are still in communication with them just hate you. MAGA/TRUMP 2020
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 pm

110% wrote:My hire date was in 1982, Rio Hondo Police Academy Class 60. Nice try LMSFP, I'm also a Trump supporter, Republican and a member of the NRA. So now you can tell people we're intimate too, I've made you my beeoch. But, I'm saying goodbye to you, I'm done responding to you and providing you your twisted sexual pleasure. You obviously get off trying to get people's goat. Your family,if you are still in communication with them just hate you. MAGA/TRUMP 2020

Just a friendly suggestion before you say goodbye. You may want to change your moniker. Mathematically speaking, there is no such thing as 110%. Typically, "110%" is something a really bad coach asks of their players to compensate for their shitty coaching skills. If a player gives 100%, that means they have given their all, out on the field, court or ice. If the coach is asking them to do the impossible, by playing beyond their maximum capacity, maybe it's time to look in the mirror to see where the team's shortcomings lie.

PS, I knew you were there for the Rodney King beating. It was Schmuck who needed the education. Thank you!
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:43 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Chip, meet shoulder. I’m sure you were besting other posters with your superior debate skills

No, it was just you. At the time, nobody else had a stick up their ass.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by Spazsdad » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:09 pm

What a sad little troll you are. Mildly entertaining but tiresome in no time. Keep living in your fantasy world. Definitely low T broseph
Spazsdad

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:21 pm

The thing I've noticed about you, is that for being in this forum since Christ died on the Cross, not a lot of people respect your opinion. Other than the other 6 regulars, most visitors that respond to your posts think you're an asshole. That may be the only thing you have going for you.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by Spazsdad » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:16 pm

Yep. You got me. Congrats on the victory champ.
Spazsdad

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions