Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Pro Team walking

What's on your mind?

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 pm

110% wrote:My hire date was in 1982, Rio Hondo Police Academy Class 60. Nice try LMSFP, I'm also a Trump supporter, Republican and a member of the NRA. So now you can tell people we're intimate too, I've made you my beeoch. But, I'm saying goodbye to you, I'm done responding to you and providing you your twisted sexual pleasure. You obviously get off trying to get people's goat. Your family,if you are still in communication with them just hate you. MAGA/TRUMP 2020

Just a friendly suggestion before you say goodbye. You may want to change your moniker. Mathematically speaking, there is no such thing as 110%. Typically, "110%" is something a really bad coach asks of their players to compensate for their shitty coaching skills. If a player gives 100%, that means they have given their all, out on the field, court or ice. If the coach is asking them to do the impossible, by playing beyond their maximum capacity, maybe it's time to look in the mirror to see where the team's shortcomings lie.

PS, I knew you were there for the Rodney King beating. It was Schmuck who needed the education. Thank you!
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:43 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Chip, meet shoulder. I’m sure you were besting other posters with your superior debate skills

No, it was just you. At the time, nobody else had a stick up their ass.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:21 pm

The thing I've noticed about you, is that for being in this forum since Christ died on the Cross, not a lot of people respect your opinion. Other than the other 6 regulars, most visitors that respond to your posts think you're an asshole. That may be the only thing you have going for you.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by Sam » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:02 pm

LoveMeSomeFastpitch wrote:
110% wrote:LMSFP:

You're a disgrace to Softball, if you're even really involved in Softball, with your lies and your opinions. In fact, a disgrace to the human race. POS.

I just read the reply you had to my post where you mentioned living with an SFPD Detective and for a brief second, very brief, I was angry, then I realized that's what you wanted, so you had a quick victory.. You were already removed from HB for 4 months because of your previous posts because you pissed people off.. You're just a loser who writes things with the sole goal of pissing them off and it probably works sometimes. You spew non-facts and bullshit stories to antagonize.

I worked my ass off for nearly 25 years protecting scum like you, even when knew I was protecting scum. I watched police officers die protecting trash like you. I spent 4 days and 3 nights in South Central LA in 1994 and saw what rioters really do to people's lives not the cleaned up pro-democrat TV version. I pulled people out of Pep Boys as it burned to the ground and rioters threw bottles at us as we came out. The people I pulled out were looting and got trapped in the fire and lost and disoriented. We don't decide who to help, we help good and bad. But I'd have second thoughts about saving your ass.

Then you get on a Softball Forum and write trash like this? To start, I cannot relate to any episode or anything that occurred in your life, your life must suck, while mine is Golden. I have morals, ethics and a backbone. I love my Country, God and my Family. You hide behind poorly written words.

[i]Since you are a retired cop, I'm sure you can appreciate and relate to this episode that occurred in my life. It may even remind you of yourself when you were active duty back in the day. About 30 years ago, after separating from my first wife, I was looking for a change of venue to call home. I moved into a two bedroom luxury townhome owned by an active 14 year SFPD plain clothes detective. He was an interesting character from the Bronx, who worked undercover vice.
[i]
The very first night I moved in, we were sitting in the living room watching TV. After a bit he leaned over and opened a cabinet next to his easy chair. What he pulled out was a loose tray of marijuana. He then proceeded to roll a joint. We exchanged no words, as I watched in disbelief. Yeah, I was young and naive. He then lit it up, took a drag and passed it to me. Now I'm sitting there thinking to myself, "What is going on here? Is this guy trying to entrap me?" So I hesitated. Then logic kicked in and I asked myself, "Why would he go through all of this trouble of having me move into his pla
ce, just to bust me for smoking pot?" That didn't add up, so I reached over and took it.

Turns out he was just a cop that liked to get high, and apparently didn't care if a stranger that just moved into his place gave a damn. That's when I first learned that cops are no different than other folks, other than the fact they believe they are above the law. They do drugs, they drive drunk, they routinely break the speed limit and ignore traffic laws when trying to get home in time for dinner. But perhaps most relevant, they are some of THE BEST liars in the world. In fact, being a proficient liar is a job prerequisite if you intend to advance in your career with law enforcement, at least in the big city.

My uncle was a sergeant with SFPD until he retired from the force. All four of his boys played high school sports, either football or baseball. Those cops that closed down those games in Hacienda Heights didn't want to be on that call. If a higher up didn't order them to bust up those games, there is a good chance a coach with one of those teams could have talked it out with them, explained the safety protocols, demonstrated the inherent social distancing, and then asked them if they had kids.

[/i]
I've talked myself out of at least a half dozen moving traffic violations and got off with just a warning. I'm not saying this was one of those cases, but maybe the sheriff would have given those coaches a pass if it had been their call. Sometimes you just have to know how to read people.[/i]

You just have to learn to read people? I read you loud and clear you're trash..

That story was 100% true, and clearly it touched a raw nerve. 1994, eh? Were you one of those cops beating the shit out of Rodney King with your nightstick while he was lying on the ground handcuffed? It wouldn't surprise me, based on your hateful racist rhetoric. You are either lying to yourself or stupid if you don't think any of the cops you worked with got high or drove drunk. If you were any good at your job, you would know that I was spot on with my assessment that being a proficient liar is a job prerequisite for working in law enforcement.

Maybe you were a desk jockey, perhaps that's why you're clueless about the lives of real cops. They also have really high divorce rates. That's a fact. Good thing they weren't auditing overtime slips back when you were active, or you might not be collecting that fat pension CA taxpayers are flipping the tab for today. Enjoy the gravy train.

Rodney King was not beaten while handcuffed. He led police on a high speed chase while driving drunk and repeatedly failed to comply with police commands when attempting to take him into custody. This resulted in the police utilizing tasers twice, to no avail. King was 6’4” and 240 lbs. He repeatedly attempted to flee, resulting in an escalation of force by the officers. The force ended when the officers cuffed him. All he had to do was comply with lawful commands. Period. That’s all any of us have to do....regardless of race, etc. But his situation led to urban myths, such as you reference, and the spawning of BLM.....who use criminals such as King as role models and martyrs. Silly.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by jonriv » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:13 pm

Sam wrote:
LoveMeSomeFastpitch wrote:
110% wrote:LMSFP:

You're a disgrace to Softball, if you're even really involved in Softball, with your lies and your opinions. In fact, a disgrace to the human race. POS.

I just read the reply you had to my post where you mentioned living with an SFPD Detective and for a brief second, very brief, I was angry, then I realized that's what you wanted, so you had a quick victory.. You were already removed from HB for 4 months because of your previous posts because you pissed people off.. You're just a loser who writes things with the sole goal of pissing them off and it probably works sometimes. You spew non-facts and bullshit stories to antagonize.

I worked my ass off for nearly 25 years protecting scum like you, even when knew I was protecting scum. I watched police officers die protecting trash like you. I spent 4 days and 3 nights in South Central LA in 1994 and saw what rioters really do to people's lives not the cleaned up pro-democrat TV version. I pulled people out of Pep Boys as it burned to the ground and rioters threw bottles at us as we came out. The people I pulled out were looting and got trapped in the fire and lost and disoriented. We don't decide who to help, we help good and bad. But I'd have second thoughts about saving your ass.

Then you get on a Softball Forum and write trash like this? To start, I cannot relate to any episode or anything that occurred in your life, your life must suck, while mine is Golden. I have morals, ethics and a backbone. I love my Country, God and my Family. You hide behind poorly written words.

[i]Since you are a retired cop, I'm sure you can appreciate and relate to this episode that occurred in my life. It may even remind you of yourself when you were active duty back in the day. About 30 years ago, after separating from my first wife, I was looking for a change of venue to call home. I moved into a two bedroom luxury townhome owned by an active 14 year SFPD plain clothes detective. He was an interesting character from the Bronx, who worked undercover vice.
[i]
The very first night I moved in, we were sitting in the living room watching TV. After a bit he leaned over and opened a cabinet next to his easy chair. What he pulled out was a loose tray of marijuana. He then proceeded to roll a joint. We exchanged no words, as I watched in disbelief. Yeah, I was young and naive. He then lit it up, took a drag and passed it to me. Now I'm sitting there thinking to myself, "What is going on here? Is this guy trying to entrap me?" So I hesitated. Then logic kicked in and I asked myself, "Why would he go through all of this trouble of having me move into his pla
ce, just to bust me for smoking pot?" That didn't add up, so I reached over and took it.

Turns out he was just a cop that liked to get high, and apparently didn't care if a stranger that just moved into his place gave a damn. That's when I first learned that cops are no different than other folks, other than the fact they believe they are above the law. They do drugs, they drive drunk, they routinely break the speed limit and ignore traffic laws when trying to get home in time for dinner. But perhaps most relevant, they are some of THE BEST liars in the world. In fact, being a proficient liar is a job prerequisite if you intend to advance in your career with law enforcement, at least in the big city.

My uncle was a sergeant with SFPD until he retired from the force. All four of his boys played high school sports, either football or baseball. Those cops that closed down those games in Hacienda Heights didn't want to be on that call. If a higher up didn't order them to bust up those games, there is a good chance a coach with one of those teams could have talked it out with them, explained the safety protocols, demonstrated the inherent social distancing, and then asked them if they had kids.

[/i]
I've talked myself out of at least a half dozen moving traffic violations and got off with just a warning. I'm not saying this was one of those cases, but maybe the sheriff would have given those coaches a pass if it had been their call. Sometimes you just have to know how to read people.[/i]

You just have to learn to read people? I read you loud and clear you're trash..

That story was 100% true, and clearly it touched a raw nerve. 1994, eh? Were you one of those cops beating the shit out of Rodney King with your nightstick while he was lying on the ground handcuffed? It wouldn't surprise me, based on your hateful racist rhetoric. You are either lying to yourself or stupid if you don't think any of the cops you worked with got high or drove drunk. If you were any good at your job, you would know that I was spot on with my assessment that being a proficient liar is a job prerequisite for working in law enforcement.

Maybe you were a desk jockey, perhaps that's why you're clueless about the lives of real cops. They also have really high divorce rates. That's a fact. Good thing they weren't auditing overtime slips back when you were active, or you might not be collecting that fat pension CA taxpayers are flipping the tab for today. Enjoy the gravy train.

Rodney King was not beaten while handcuffed. He led police on a high speed chase while driving drunk and repeatedly failed to comply with police commands when attempting to take him into custody. This resulted in the police utilizing tasers twice, to no avail. King was 6’4” and 240 lbs. He repeatedly attempted to flee, resulting in an escalation of force by the officers. The force ended when the officers cuffed him. All he had to do was comply with lawful commands. Period. That’s all any of us have to do....regardless of race, etc. But his situation led to urban myths, such as you reference, and the spawning of BLM.....who use criminals such as King as role models and martyrs. Silly.

You are partially right Sam. The initial force used by the police was justified based on the size and resistance Rodney King presented. The unfortunate thing was that the police got carried away- adrenaline, anger, rage... whatever, they continued to beat him way after he was subdued- that's what made it so ugly- it certainly fanned a fire that was smoldering.
jonriv

by Backnine » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:00 pm

Lets not forget that Mr. King was arrested in 2001 in Claremont Ca when he called the police to report his vehicle was stolen. Only to have his female friend drive up with a his car full of fresh drugs. Special kind of stupid.
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sam » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:56 am

JR

Different opinions on the police actions with King. One thing that is irrefutable.....all he has to do was comply. None of the issues BLM complains about even exist if they obey the law and comply when given lawful commands.

BLM are avowed Marxists attempting to throw the country into disarray. They are succeeding because of our spineless politicians and corporate jellyfish. Now the NFL will play another song which is supposed to be the Black National Anthem.....for what nation? There is no Black Nation. I may boycott these idiots.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Backnine » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:36 am

"May boycott these idiots"?????
Watching or supporting any NBA or NFL activity is equal to writing a check to the marxist BLM org.
Please dont do it, for the better good!
The NFL is being shook down by a radical racist org and they need to quickly rethink their position. Help them in their decision making by boycotting their sports.
They should have stayed nuetral with statements like, The NFL goal is to provide quality and entertaining sports experience for all to enjoy. Period.
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:46 am

Rodney King didn't comply and he got the minimum necessary force needed to restrain him. I was friends with Sergeant Stacy Koon and he was not a racist in any sense of the word. He was awarded the Medal of Valor and was a hero that was screwed by public pressure and opinion. By politics. The system let him down.

The NFL, NASCAR, NPF, all of them turned their backs on their loyal fans so they could be politically correct. Racism should not be tolerated in any form but I think the pendulum has swung a little far the other way. Hire the most qualified applicant, the white one, black one or any other color. The only deciding factor is who is the best fit and most qualified.

All of these people that donated money to the BLM movement donated to the Democratic Party. They should have forced the BLM to take that money and put into the needy low income neighborhoods that could use it. Those millions and millions of dollars would help tremendously.

I will never buy anything Nike, I will never watch an NFL game, NASCAR or NPF event. Sports and Politics should never mix.
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:38 pm

NPF was already dying before this.
Now we can watch as "Get Woke, Go Broke" plays itself out and this league of 2 or 3 teams vanishes from the face of the earth and its cause of death will be stulidity.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions