Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Pro Team walking

What's on your mind?

by Backnine » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:24 pm

Just for your information LMSSB. We have been playing friendlies in SO CAL for the last 3 or 4 weekends. Many are going out to Riverside or SB county but there have been many games in LA and Orange county also. We low lives in So Cal are experiencing a spike in cases due mainly to testing increase. But between the protest and the opening up of the economy there are going to be more cases. This virus is going to run its course and it could be 2 or 3 years. Nobody knows. Wearing or not wearing mask will have very little impact on how long the virus will be around. Will kids return to school in the fall? My prediction is probably not.

As for pro sports (specially struggling PFL) Shut up and pitch the ball. Connie Mack was trying to promote the game which by the way needs promoting. She tried to apologize but because she said all lives matter they would not accept her apology. Did you see the video This is Us? All these young ladies played for D-1 schools and this is what they got after 4 years of education. An emotional tirade that lacks logic. I hope they all have to go get a real job.

I will make a another prediction. For every pro player that takes a knee during the NA their teams revenue will go down by at least 1%. So if a football team has 10 players take a knee, their teams revenue will be down 10%. We as a country have been standing for the NA prior to sporting events for a long time. It is a traditional patriotic custom. There are much better ways to draw attention to your causes. Write an Op-ed, give a speech, go to a church and speak, do a commercial join a peaceful protest, ect. And if you care about the future of your sport just stand up.
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:11 pm

They're so Karen they killed pro fastpitch
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:59 am

Good, who needs it? Softball and politics should remain separate. Because you play a sport well doesn't make you an authority on social justice.
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:34 pm

THIS is what a real Karen looks like. This happened in North Hollywood yesterday, and in a nutshell is why there won't be any large PGF fastpitch tournaments in Southern CA this summer. People like this lady are preventing YOUR daughters from playing softball this summer, and maybe even fall and spring of next year.

Think of this women, and ALL of the people like her, when the governor has no choice but to close the schools down again this fall and your kids have to distance learn from home via Zoom. It didn't have to be this way. Elections have consequences. Also, the very end of the video is priceless, when you can see it in her face, "Uh oh, I might have just screwed up BIGLEY!"

And despite all of the fuss Karen made about not being able to breath properly, she sure had a big mouth with great lung capacity. But that aside, the humiliation she will never be able to live down, is the fact she was wearing a Bebe shirt, a brand that was last popular in the mid 90's. It's comparable to a man sporting a mullet or wearing a plaid leisure suit.

https://youtu.be/8TLWerIMxr4
Last edited by LoveMeSomeFastpitch on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by Schmick » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:13 pm

A karen is someone who calls the authorities, virtue signals and interjects her opinion when nobody asked her fo it. Who ever complained about that lady was the Karen, not that lady herself.

The governor of California needs to be put to sleep..... and every donkey who supports him

Sheriffs drove on to the field and chased all the girls off today right before the games started. To add insult to injury he said "baseball is not allowed in LA county"
Everyone should have just pulled out BLM signs so the Sheriffs would have figured it was a protest and stood down
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:10 pm

Schmick wrote:A karen is someone who calls the authorities, virtue signals and interjects her opinion when nobody asked her fo it. Who ever complained about that lady was the Karen, not that lady herself.

The governor of California needs to be put to sleep..... and every donkey who supports him

Sheriffs drove on to the field and chased all the girls off today right before the games started. To add insult to injury he said "baseball is not allowed in LA county"
Everyone should have just pulled out BLM signs so the Sheriffs would have figured it was a protest and stood down

Unbelievable , what a joke
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by sdiamond » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:03 am

What City was it where Sheriffs had everyone leave? I know for sure unless a city politician MADE Deputies break up games they wouldnt do it on their own.
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by LoveMeSomeFastpitch » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:09 am

sdiamond wrote:What City was it where Sheriffs had everyone leave? I know for sure unless a city politician MADE Deputies break up games they wouldnt do it on their own.

I doubt it ever happened. Based on some of his previous posts, the person who claimed this is known to be a bit of an uninformed political hack. Just as a PSA, watching too much Fox News can turn your brain to mush.
LoveMeSomeFastpitch

by 110% » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:17 am

Fox News? I suppose we should watch CNN? That's some accurate news reporting..

I know for a fact, since I was there, that on at least two occasions the police have come and broken up games. Neither were LASD, but local PD, and in both instances they explained they'd been told to come and to break it up. They can only look the other way until someone reports it. The PD guys were nice, apologetic but their hands were tied.
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:13 pm

LoveMeSomeFastpitch wrote:
sdiamond wrote:What City was it where Sheriffs had everyone leave? I know for sure unless a city politician MADE Deputies break up games they wouldnt do it on their own.

I doubt it ever happened. Based on some of his previous posts, the person who claimed this is known to be a bit of an uninformed political hack. Just as a PSA, watching too much Fox News can turn your brain to mush.

Frankly just about all news from CNN to Fox to MSNBC and national news slants one way or the other and turns all brains to mush. The worst part is now people are getting news online and in social media......let the conspiracies on both side continue.....
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions