Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible
 

Fastpitch Discussions

Pro Team walking

What's on your mind?

by jonriv » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:47 pm

Schmick wrote:Should a league with about 5 teams be kicking teams out?
Sounds like whatever retards are in charge of this league have done a great job of screwing themselves, maybe the team changing from scrap yard dogs can change their names to magic wands or the rabbits



They were kicked out 2 years ago for not following league policies and some other improprieties. Scrap yard dogs are done mostly by their own doing
User avatar
jonriv
 
Posts: 4880
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:01 am
Location: Connecticut

by Schmick » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Melissar305 wrote:
Schmick wrote:Should a league with about 5 teams be kicking teams out?
Sounds like whatever retards are in charge of this league have done a great job of screwing themselves, maybe the team changing from scrap yard dogs can change their names to magic wands or the rabbits


A more appropriate question would be: "Is there EVER a circumstance when a certified retard should be referring to other people as retards?" That's something only a Schmuck would do.

gonna follow me from thread to thread now, nut swinger
Last edited by Schmick on Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 pm

by texmex45 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:37 pm

Schmick wrote:
Melissar305 wrote:
Schmick wrote:Should a league with about 5 teams be kicking teams out?
Sounds like whatever retards are in charge of this league have done a great job of screwing themselves, maybe the team changing from scrap yard dogs can change their names to magic wands or the rabbits


A more appropriate question would be: "Is there EVER a circumstance when a certified retard should be referring to other people as retards?" That's something only a Schmuck would do.

cunt is gonna follow me from thread to thread now.



Lol....you better dig deep into your offensive vocabulary because he/she is gonna dog you until you tap out. Something tells me you are up to the challenge!! :lol:
texmex45
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:17 pm

by Schmick » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:46 pm

texmex45 wrote:
Schmick wrote:
Melissar305 wrote:
Schmick wrote:Should a league with about 5 teams be kicking teams out?
Sounds like whatever retards are in charge of this league have done a great job of screwing themselves, maybe the team changing from scrap yard dogs can change their names to magic wands or the rabbits


A more appropriate question would be: "Is there EVER a circumstance when a certified retard should be referring to other people as retards?" That's something only a Schmuck would do.

cunt is gonna follow me from thread to thread now.



Lol....you better dig deep into your offensive vocabulary because he/she is gonna dog you until you tap out. Something tells me you are up to the challenge!! :lol:



Shes kind of like the crabs
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions