Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

TCS Just cancelled World Series events

What's on your mind?

by sdiamond » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:34 pm

Super bummed to announce that all 3 locations of the 2020 TC Fastpitch World Series have been canceled. Read the full statement along with details on 2021 locations/dates at the links below:

RENO: http://bit.ly/2FhDFJW
SAN DIEGO: https://bit.ly/2Zq365e
PARK CITY: https://bit.ly/3dONygk
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Defty » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:47 pm

Spazsdad wrote:About time one of these organizations faced reality instead of stringing everyone along pretending they would get games in.

Says the same guy who said "This whole thing is being blown beyond out of proportion. The numbers just do not support the hysteria. We lose many more people to other things every day and nobody bats an eye. All of a sudden 40 deaths, 21 from one nursing home, and it’s the end of times.
Excuse me while I go buy some more TP".

The same guy still out there playing games.

I just want to make sure to point out to everyone that looking to you as a moral compass is the same as wearing cacti for shoes. You are literally the last person that should be giving advice on facing reality. Unless we are taking about the reality of an alternate universe where everyone just spews out hate and ignorance every chance they get. If that was the case then I would look to you for advice because you are clearly the authority on mind-numbing idiocy.
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:37 am

while our team wasn't planning on going to the TCS WS, it is a bummer that it's come to this.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Defty » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:31 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Awww. Missed you too boo boo

It hurts to see another one of your bonehead comments staring back at your face I bet. Does it bother you that since I'm the one that called you out on your ignorance that you can't just DM the person that wrote the message and lie to them so they remove a comment that doesn't fit your narrative. Because who would do that... right? I can't imagine that you're the type to do anything unethical, huh "Princess". Bwahaha. ;)
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Melissar305 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:51 pm

It touches my heart to see the love goes on, despite all of the turmoil happening in our country today. For anyone who might be in the know, has there been a decision regarding the PGF national championship this summer? It's about two weeks until the show and surely they know people have to make travel plans. I can't find anything on their website as of today. ???
Melissar305

by Defty » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:35 pm

Spazsdad wrote:The fact that you can’t wrap your head around the idea that 2 things can be true at the same time is sadly obvious. Sorry I didn’t take the time to try and explain it to you. But do carry on. It appears to bring you joy.

So you were right about "This whole thing is being blown beyond out of proportion"?

Or were you right that "We lose many more people to other things every day and nobody bats an eye"?

Obviously those are rhetorical questions because you were clearly wrong about both.

Im willing to bet you are one of those dumb dumbs that don't get that the reason that the numbers were low is because of the lockdown and not because the virus isn't actually a problem. Hence the fact that the numbers are rising immediately after restrictions were lifted.

You're probably one of these idiot coaches trying to drag these girls out there right now even though everyone knows there will be no National Championships and no recruiting. I guess when softball is all that you have left because you have failed everywhere else in life then you are willing to do anything it takes to get your entertainment back. Even if that means risking the safety of children.

You fools aren't going to learn until something tragic happens to one, or more, of your girls or their family members and then you get sued for everything you have because you as the coach bear a large portion of the responsibility for dragging these girls out there, knowing dang well that you are taking a huge risk each time.

It's fun to watch you try and BS your way out of your stupid comments though. I know you have never tried it before, but maybe you should try filtering your thoughts before vocalizing them. But then I guess everyone wouldn't know right away that you aren't to be taken seriously.
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Defty » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:15 pm

Spazsdad wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don’t ever stop being you. The entertainment value is priceless

I didn't figure you would have a logical explanation. Never stop being you either because every castle needs a jester.
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Defty wrote:

I didn't figure you would have a logical explanation. Never stop being you either because every castle needs a jester.

Why on earth would you expect logical explanations to your unhinged emotional rants. Hell, I dont even know what you are prattling on about half the time.

Do we need to base a sitcom off of both of your posts??? ;)
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Defty » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:06 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
Defty wrote:

Why on earth would you expect logical explanations to your unhinged emotional rants. Hell, I dont even know what you are prattling on about half the time.

Trust me when I say that I would NEVER expect anything logical from you. Nor do I expect for you to be able to recognize logic when it stares you in the face, but just because a dog is un-trainable doesn't mean you stop telling them to shut up when they are barking. You my dude, are that un-trainable dog, not just in softball, but when it comes to pretty much anything.

Unfortunately for you, mislabeling something as a rant doesn't make it so. You see, I realize that I am much smarter than you and I know that it is kind of bullying for me to call you on you BS at every turn, but there are people on here that are easily influenced, and need to know that just because you present every argument you make like it is fact, does not make you an authority on anything other than ignorance.

However, it seems that based on Eclipse's recent post, people are entertained by our opposition. So please keep playing the part of the guy that only uses emotion to come to his conclusions, and I will keep being the guy that uses logic and reality for my arguments. God forbid you ever start using your brain, then where would Eclipse go to find entertainment.
Defty
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:13 am

I'm sure it was the reopening of the bars and restaurants and it had nothing to do with the 20,000 protesters Marching all over the Country.. Nope it was the Dew Drop Inn bar and restaurant..
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions