Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

TCS Just cancelled World Series events

What's on your mind?

by Schmick » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:01 pm

gallgu wrote:
DirtyRiders wrote:If Trump is the coaches kid than I guess Biden would be like the band leader’s kid....Never good enough to play sports. If you’re saying Biden is a competent candidate ready to be the next President than I guess add me to your list of non critical thinkers

You may be correct. So dont vote for Biden. Vote for someone else, Trump and Biden are not the only candidates. If Biden does win and he does turn out to be anywhere close to as incompetent as Trump, than we should vote him out in the next election too.

This is the power of democracy, but it only powerful if you dont play daddy ball just because the politician happens to be from the same party as you.

Not falling for that shit again.
The first time I voted for a president I voted for Ross Perot. What we wound up with was the clinton plague that has permiated all through the nation putting the worst people possible in charge.
The next time I voted for president I voted for the best person again, Ron Paul. What happened after that was the owebamas, the absolute worst president this country has ever had and the tranny that sodomite tried passing off as the "first lady". Everything wrong with this country now is a direct result of owebama and the beliefs that self loathing sodomite adheres to.

In 2016 I chose the lesser of 2 evils in this 2 party system and will do the same in 2020, provided the leftist scumbag party hasnt already mailed in a ballot for me with dimocrap candidates and causes already checked off.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by gallgu » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:13 pm

Schmick wrote:

Not falling for that shit again.
The first time I voted for a president I voted for Ross Perot. What we wound up with was the clinton plague that has permiated all through the nation putting the worst people possible in charge.
The next time I voted for president I voted for the best person again, Ron Paul. What happened after that was the owebamas, the absolute worst president this country has ever had and the tranny that sodomite tried passing off as the "first lady". Everything wrong with this country now is a direct result of owebama and the beliefs that self loathing sodomite adheres to.

In 2016 I chose the lesser of 2 evils in this 2 party system and will do the same in 2020, provided the leftist scumbag party hasnt already mailed in a ballot for me with dimocrap candidates and causes already checked off.

Whoa, didnt meant to trigger you. I was not a great fan of Obama either, but cmon, Tranny wife? Sodomite? Everything wrong is because of Clinton and Obama? Wow. I get the feeling your spouse left you for a Democrat and now you are just lbitter.

You do make one interesting point, is a vote for a 3rd party candidate unfeasible here in America. Sure, you can think that, but if you live in California, your vote isnt going to change the election whoever you vote for. Biden will clearly win CA and Trump will clearly win Alabama. So vote for the best candidate, the more people that do that, the better candidates we will get in the long run. America is a 2 party system because its citizens allow it to be.
gallgu
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:32 pm

You can not deny that michael owebama.is a tranny. Look at his dong flop around while he dances on Ellen, look at all the other time his dong was visible in his clothes.
As for borat, he was a queer when he was Occidental, he was a queer when he was at Harvard and then he married a tranny, that makes him a sodomite.

As for my spouse, she was killed by a drunk driver, who they set free on bail and he ran away back to Mexico or some other country that he had illegally.came here from, to avoid responsibility for what he did.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:02 am

gallgu wrote:
Blind Assassin wrote:It is fun.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/breaking-fbi-notes-detail-effort-catch-flynn-lie-get-him

He admitted to lying only to protect his family from additional harassment by the FBI. That is why his case is being dismissed. He was also fired by Obama in 2014 when he wouldn't get on board with Obama's "no more threat from ISIS" BS. Obama held that against him and retaliated with the perjury trap and subsequent faux conviction. Flynn's conversations were no worse than Obama's open mic "I'll have more flexibility after the election" comment to the Russian Ambassador.

That IS the type of person I want in that job.

The hilarity ensues!! So, Flynn, surrounded by the best lawyers you can get, is innocent, but pleads guilty to protect his innocent son and family from the clutches of the FBI, because apparently all of his money and connections cannot. And this is the type of guy you want on the job? LOL, I am sure than Trump is going to rehire him at any moment, but as incompetent as Trump truly is, I dont think anybody, but maybe you, thinks he will. You are so freaking entertaining.

A sincere thanks, without softball, none of us have that loud mouth know it all, but knows nothing, to laugh at, but now we have you to fill that void. Just hope that tinfoil hat doesnt get too tight.

WHEW!!

Says the guy that can't name a single thing that was incompetent.

People plead guilty for stuff they didn't do, they even confess. They threatened his family. I guess you have an unending pot of money to throw at lawyers and you would have told your family...tough shit. OK.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:05 am

Melissar305 wrote:
gallgu wrote:
Blind Assassin wrote:I guess newspapers are in on the conspiracy as well.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/05/20/political-setup-of-flynn-comes-back-to-haunt-obama/

You have no idea who I am. The only thing I know about you is your total lack of game, your inability to grasp fact over feeling, and your lack of experience in the trials and tribulations of girls fastpitch softball.

This is fun! From the opinion article you posted:

"In December 2017, Flynn pled guilty to lying to the FBI agents about whether he advised the Russians to moderate their response to sanctions levied in the last days of the Obama administration."

Thats the kind of person Trump hired after he was warned. But go ahead, defend an admitted criminal who was surrounded by the best defense attorneys money can buy. After all, you found an op-ed piece that defended the felon. That totally vindicates your inability to evaluate someone who is suppose to work for you and this country.

My goodness, start doing your job as an American. Hold politicians accountable whether you voted for them or not. Stop playing daddy ball with Trump.

Don't bother trying to debate with the Blind Asshole. He's as dumb as a rock. It wouldn't matter if you listed a dozen ways that Trump has abdicated his responsibility as president or committed acts of treason, he would just claim "fake news". That what uneducated people do when they lack critical thinking skills.

The fact that the rest of the world has essentially quarantined the USA, because of Trump's inept response to the initial coronavirus outbreak, should be evidence enough to prove to the Blind Asshole that Trump is a dimwit. Dimwits tend to support other dimwits, because they believe there is strength in their shared ignorance. It's not worth the effort engaging with him.

Sadly, when you have no argument, you start the name calling. Go ahead and list your dozen....you haven't listed any yet. Very telling.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions