Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Fundraising Ideas

What's on your mind?

by evancap1 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Hey all, I was wondering what are some of the effective ways of fundraising for 12u teams. I did a search online and you seem to get your typical fundraiser ideas. I'm looking for something more "out of the box" in addition to the regular suspects. All ideas welcome. Thank in advance. :D
evancap1

by Schmick » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:26 pm

raffle off Disneyland Passes
4 one day park hopper passes. Each player on the team sells raffle tickets for 20 dollars each.
Disney guest services will help ya out.
If not Disney, Knotts and Sea World may work with you too.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:06 pm

evancap1 wrote:Hey all, I was wondering what are some of the effective ways of fundraising for 12u teams. I did a search online and you seem to get your typical fundraiser ideas. I'm looking for something more "out of the box" in addition to the regular suspects. All ideas welcome. Thank in advance. :D

Bake sales. When my daughter was in the 6th grade, her entire class went to sleep-over Science Camp for 5 nights. I think it was like $450 for each kid. They held a bake sale at our annual church picnic and raised almost $1,200. And you can't just bring a bag of store bought brownies or cookies from Safeway. You have to bake deserts that are unique and look appealing. My wife made a key lime pie that went for $35. I wish I had a picture of it to show you, it looked every bit worth the price. Anyway, after all of the fundraising, each family had to pay about $100 out-of-pocket for their kid to attend the camp. Good luck!
TheTownUSA

by Kinsleysmom » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:56 pm

I did a fundraiser for our team and profited $3120 in a week and half. I had each parent donate $20-$25 for a basket of gift cards. I had one large gift card to dicks worth $200, then several others. We also got a local golf course to donate a free round for 4 people. We sold $10 tickets for the raffle on Facebook and the tickets sold instantly. Key is to get a large sports gift card and sell tickets for cheap. When they are $10, most people will buy 2-4 tickets. We took payment via Venmo too.
Kinsleysmom
Premium Member
Premium Member

by softballparent60 » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:08 pm

Super Bowl squares. So easy. Easy to sell squares. There are websites to host the squares. Not much work to do. Easy way to make money for the team.
softballparent60
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions