Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Athletes Unlimited

What's on your mind?

by Schmick » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:23 am

The olympics were scheduled to be in Japan, this idiot thinks that US state governors control the olympic games in other nations.

The.Kung Flu came from China, President Trump has no China ties but Biden does.

When Covid came to the US the president tried to put travel bans in place, leftists called them xenophobic. President Trump held Capital Hill meetings about Covid, leftist politicians sold all their stocks after the meetings and then went back to talking about a phony impeachment while telling people to go to China Town and that Covid-19 was nothing to fear.

We recently had the 6 month anniversary of "14 days to flatten the curve". This plannedemic is obvious to anyone who isn't a leftist sheep. Meanwhile, the rest of us are headed to Arizona.today so our kids can play softball
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by CarlsbadDrew » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:31 pm

I think the first issue with AU is their identity & brand. Think about nearly every pro sports organization in the world... the name of the league itself is usually self explanatory. AU sounds like an apparel company, not a league. I don't see the advantage of confusing your audience / potential audience right out of the gate.

There are some incredible athletes in this league, but I have yet to meet a fastpitch fan who isn't completely confused by the format, re-drafting, points, etc. I don't see the need to reinvent the wheel of this great game. It's only going to alienate potential fans. When you consider a core segment of their audience is likely 18 and under females with limited attention spans, I don't any upside to their dramatic spin on format.
CarlsbadDrew
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions