Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Training coaches

What's on your mind?

by Jackiesoto21 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:50 pm

what is The best way to find personal training coaches; Seems like one on one lessons are hard to find for hitting. (We are locatedin southern California):|
Last edited by Jackiesoto21 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jackiesoto21

by eclipse09 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:10 am

Jackiesoto21 wrote:what is The best way to find personal training coaches; Seems like one on one lessons are hard to find for hitting. :|

Hi,

First welcome to HeyBucket. I would recommend that you become a premium member which gives you access to the classifieds, clinics and tryouts forum. There is quite a bit of info regarding personal training and lessons.

Please note you pay a yearly fee for being a Premium member, but it is only about $1 per month.

Hope this helps.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by 110% » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:21 pm

Alasdair hit that on the head, Melissa makes me want to heave. She's like Biden in a Presidential debate,,

Provide your venmo and I'll send you $12 to go away
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by eclipse09 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:17 pm

Jackiesoto21 wrote:what is The best way to find personal training coaches; Seems like one on one lessons are hard to find for hitting. :|

Where is your location? There are plenty of them in SoCal.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Jackiesoto21 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:30 pm

eclipse09 wrote:

Hi,

First welcome to HeyBucket. I would recommend that you become a premium member which gives you access to the classifieds, clinics and tryouts forum. There is quite a bit of info regarding personal training and lessons.

Please note you pay a yearly fee for being a Premium member, but it is only about $1 per month.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Jackiesoto21

by DirtyRiders » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:36 pm

Welcome Jackie. Once you start digging a little you will find there should be plenty of opportunities to get personalized training. Keep in mind you may have to travel a little. Also be very wary of the money grabbers. There are a lot of “coaches” out there just making a buck. Anyone can put the ball on a T and tell your kid to hit the inside of the ball. Remember it’s a business. Who else have they coached. How many kids do they train. Are these kids travel ball payers or are they Rec.
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DirtyRiders » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:37 pm

PS....politics aside....Town you’re a dooch!!!
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions