Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

No travel to other States for CA teams

What's on your mind?

by 110% » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:06 pm

Anyone that wishes for, encourages or promotes the murder of a human regardless of their political views is sick. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I pray you're not a father and instilling those crazy values in a child.

It's a felony to threaten, encourage or promote violence against politicians and a misdemeanor against civilians. I am inclined to contact the CHP (the agency responsible for Newsome's security) and the LAPD, (agency responsible for Garcetti's security) and let them investigate this irresponsible post.

As for Trump in the 40's, if he had been our President the war would have been over in a week because he would have dropped the bombs much sooner and kicked their asses, IF they would have had the balls to attack us with him in office.

With any luck the Moderator of this will remove both of you (Schmick/Town) as you only bring arguments, hatred and mean spirited talk and nothing of value. This is a SOFTBALL forum website. It's not about politics. It's a chat to discuss the sport of softball, our daughters, our experiences and all things SOFTBALL. While Covid is a big part of Softball (and everything else) right now it shouldn't turn into a debate whether we should or should not play. Your opinion, like mine mean zero to the other readers. People are going to do what they do regardless of your bogus statistics, your opinion or personal feelings. You only post because your own life is so meaningless that you need to start crap with everyone.

I've been a member of this for close to ten years, had two daughters play college ball and currently coach travel ball in an elite organization and enjoy having a place to go to forget the crap going on in the world and talk with my internet chat room friends. It gets old reading your vile posts and while you're at it, you can throw out Melissar as well as she is the female version of these two losers.
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sdiamond » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Since 6/2020, @UCLAAthletics has administered:
— 14,745 Covid-19 tests
— 29 positives (0.20%)
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:23 pm

110% wrote:Anyone that wishes for, encourages or promotes the murder of a human regardless of their political views is sick. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I pray you're not a father and instilling those crazy values in a child.

It's a felony to threaten, encourage or promote violence against politicians and a misdemeanor against civilians. I am inclined to contact the CHP (the agency responsible for Newsome's security) and the LAPD, (agency responsible for Garcetti's security) and let them investigate this irresponsible post.

As for Trump in the 40's, if he had been our President the war would have been over in a week because he would have dropped the bombs much sooner and kicked their asses, IF they would have had the balls to attack us with him in office.

With any luck the Moderator of this will remove both of you (Schmick/Town) as you only bring arguments, hatred and mean spirited talk and nothing of value. This is a SOFTBALL forum website. It's not about politics. It's a chat to discuss the sport of softball, our daughters, our experiences and all things SOFTBALL. While Covid is a big part of Softball (and everything else) right now it shouldn't turn into a debate whether we should or should not play. Your opinion, like mine mean zero to the other readers. People are going to do what they do regardless of your bogus statistics, your opinion or personal feelings. You only post because your own life is so meaningless that you need to start crap with everyone.

I've been a member of this for close to ten years, had two daughters play college ball and currently coach travel ball in an elite organization and enjoy having a place to go to forget the crap going on in the world and talk with my internet chat room friends. It gets old reading your vile posts and while you're at it, you can throw out Melissar as well as she is the female version of these two losers.

You can't even get your shit straight. It was Schmuck who threatened the life of Newsom, multiple times, and the moderator who condoned it by rationalizing, "it's a free country".

Everything I said in my previous post was 100% accurate and on topic. You have people in here whining about the fields in Southern CA not being opened, but your ACTIONS down in SoCal is what's driving Newsom to shut down the state. When the ICUs in every hospital in the region are at 100% capacity, that's a problem that grownups have to address. Trumpsters live their lives in denial. Life is just one big conspiracy theory for them. They don't give two shits about how this virus is impacting healthcare workers, because they don't see what the doctors and nurses are seeing on a daily basis. From your perspective, if it ain't impacting you personally, then it ain't a problem. That's how Republicans have viewed the world in general for the past 40 years.

I came on here back in March and told you how to get the fields in SoCal opened for fall ball, but you still had that shitty know-it-all attitude back then, and just kept living life as if America wasn't in the middle of a deadly pandemic. FYI, softball may be a sport where there is natural social distancing, but getting on an airplane and flying to AZ or Houston is not. Playing softball was not the problem, but you did have to stay at a hotel and fly to get there, and THAT is the problem.

If I was wrong back in March, then we wouldn't be in this mess that we are in today, where our kids will STILL miss the entire high school year, and most likely the entire spring softball season. Trump knew about this a YEAR ago and sat on his ass and encouraged Republican governors to ignore it, hoping it would "magically disappear" in a few weeks. When are you going to wake up and smell the coffee? This ain't a reality TV show. Competent government matters.
TheTownUSA

by DirtyRiders » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Town....My wife is an ICU Nurse and has seen the devastation the virus has caused. She is an advocate for mask wearing and hand washing. She and myself also voted Republican and care deeply about the welfare of all Americans. So as a grown up my wife knows full well the impact of how full ICU’s will impact our society. COVID 19 is not a conspiracy to us and we know full well of the reality of its devastation. So your blanket statement of how Republicans have viewed the world for 40 years is ignorant and false. The questions I have for Newsom and our legislative body is why the inconsistency. Why is it ok for kids who go to private school to attend class but our girls not play softball? Why is it ok to go shopping at a Costco where I work in So Cal at one of the busiest Costco’s in the US but our girls not play softball? What is your connection to the healthcare industry that gives you the right to lecture others? The fact that you would attempt to use healthcare workers and their well being as a political ploy to push your narrative is the lowest of the low. I’m not sure of your softball knowledge but do yourself a favor and stick to that because you clearly don’t know Jack about what healthcare workers really go through or who they really are.
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by sdiamond » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:15 pm

DirtyRiders wrote:Town....My wife is an ICU Nurse and has seen the devastation the virus has caused. She is an advocate for mask wearing and hand washing. She and myself also voted Republican and care deeply about the welfare of all Americans. So as a grown up my wife knows full well the impact of how full ICU’s will impact our society. COVID 19 is not a conspiracy to us and we know full well of the reality of its devastation. So your blanket statement of how Republicans have viewed the world for 40 years is ignorant and false. The questions I have for Newsom and our legislative body is why the inconsistency. Why is it ok for kids who go to private school to attend class but our girls not play softball? Why is it ok to go shopping at a Costco where I work in So Cal at one of the busiest Costco’s in the US but our girls not play softball? What is your connection to the healthcare industry that gives you the right to lecture others? The fact that you would attempt to use healthcare workers and their well being as a political ploy to push your narrative is the lowest of the low. I’m not sure of your softball knowledge but do yourself a favor and stick to that because you clearly don’t know Jack about what healthcare workers really go through or who they really are.

Well said Sir..I hate bringing so much politics into our Softball threads I guess this one would be my fault by using Newsomes name. but when kids and adults are taking the precautions needed and the numbers favor the survival rate by as much as they are isnt it better for each family to make there own decisions regarding how they live? Yes I know people are dying but the flu also attacks underlying conditions and diabetics its something we have to be aware of but to keep our youth locked in homes or unable to associate with friends and family and instill fear in them is wrong in my eyes. The individuals making these decisions havent lost any pay and most of them dont even like athletic events but allow colleges professionals and movie industries to work as they generate tax dollars.
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by curveball496 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:14 pm

The virus has caused much friction and death. It has been politicized by right and left alike. Unfortunately, there are few heroes in this war beyond our healthcare personnel. While it is clear kids are at very low risk, US healthcare, despite being better prepared than any other country, has been let down by leadership. Fortunately the cavalry is on its way. Lets be smart. Two months will make a big difference here.

Note on earlier suggestion of dropping the atomic bomb two weeks into WWII - The A-bomb was not available until July 1945. That was a test vehicle not suitable for transport via aircraft.
curveball496

by Schmick » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:28 pm

Until they give us honest numbers with a differentiation between those who.passed away with Kung flu and those who passed away from Kung flu, then I will be cynical and disbelieve everything they say.
If they're going to tell me a 94 year old woman smacked out of mind in a hospice care bed because cancer is in half of her internal organs died from covid 19, then I must assume that everything else they tell me is a lie.

Give me the name of just 1, otherwise healthy, travel softball player who died from Kung flu and ill be OK with them canceling travel softball, otherwise they can all stfu and gtfo and let the kids play
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by TheTownUSA » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:18 pm

How about explaining this one, Einstein? This guy was 41. What's your excuse for him?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/louisiana ... d-19-dies/
TheTownUSA

by eclipse09 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:34 pm

TheTownUSA wrote:How about explaining this one, Einstein? This guy was 41. What's your excuse for him?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/29/louisiana ... d-19-dies/

I didn't know he played travel softball. :o
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by curveball496 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:37 am

Not a player, but a Mother of a player died of Covid. She was part of the Sorcerer organization. Were it worse, it might be better -2020
curveball496

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions