Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

No travel to other States for CA teams

What's on your mind?

by sdiamond » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:17 pm

Thank you all for the kind words, I worked with some incredible men and women who never got the credit they deserved but we didnt do the job for recognition we did it because it takes a certain type of person to get up every morning and work incredible hours dangerous assignments yet because of a few BAD APPLES in this Country Law Enforcement is a target verbally and Physically and we are the Military at home trying to keep cities safe but many dont understand that we arent the bad guys just because we write tickets and take them and or relatives to jail, theres a reason for that.

Im lucky to have 4 daughters who are athletes and I have been retired now 6 years two play Soccer and Two play Softball, matter of fact my youngest is on the header here at Heybucket.She plays on a Ohana Tiger Team and for me as a kid sports saved me and I can't imagine how tough this has been on many being locked down and especially the distance learning has been difficult for many of their friends whose parents are at work or they are the only child at home. The motivation for them to do their work every day just isnt there. My girls talk to many of their friends with Face Time and we have a couple of fantastic Teachers at our HS who on their own time have helped several young men and ladies who are struggling with grades and life. I dont think Newsome and these health workers making these decisions realize how the kids have been suffering for the past 11 months.

So being retired I am at home with them and I dont have to make sure they are doing their work because they have each other to help and talk to.Their travel soccer team shut down but I have been taking Bianca to Arizona often to play and not one of our team members have had covid, some were exposed and had tests and the team was idle for a bit. Social distancing is so easy at Softball events and I'm not a big believer in the masks as protection but I wear it so others dont get upset my daughters wear it and our TB Coaches take every precaution available when we practice or play.

So to have individuals who hide behind fake names come on this site and think their being the the tough guy at the keyboard chaps my hide. This is my real name some of you may even know me but Heybucket has been good to many not only for tryouts friendlies or tournaments but for sharing of knowledge others being able to answer questions for many. I am surprised they havent been permanantly banned but I'm guessing the moderators have more patience then Twitter or facebook :).

Glad CIF was able to rescind their previous decision on going dark, this should help many 2021's who need to find a home the next few months as Oregon opened up to Youth Sports today I'm sure Newsome is being very vindictive because of the recall effort against him I even started the original petition of "Let Them Play" last Septemeber but only got 2415 signatures with over 28,000 views.It is still up on Change.org.

Good luck to all of you in 2021 hope you and your children have a safe and succesful year, see you all on the next Thread ...
Last edited by sdiamond on Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Melissar305 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:11 pm

Was this guy a friend of yours during your time on the job?

https://laist.com/2020/01/16/lee-baca-f ... orders.php
Melissar305

by sdiamond » Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Say goodbye Town

Please add Melissar to this Goodbye #SMH
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:00 pm

sdiamond wrote:

To the corn field I saw.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by sdiamond » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:20 pm

Spazsdad wrote:
sdiamond wrote:

They were the same person

Thank you Spazdad and Numero Uno You made the right decision, the forum will be way better without that individual, I'm sure many will agree.
sdiamond
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:13 pm

Chin Music wrote:Anyone in your family die of the Flu Virus yet Schmuck?

Nope, and everyone in the family, including my 70+ year old parents have had it.
Hydroxychloroquine, Z-pak, Dexamethesone, Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin C and even my 90 year old relatives were able to kick the Kung Flu.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:25 pm

Under the Radar wrote:
Schmick wrote:
Under the Radar wrote:
Schmick wrote:
turn n burn wrote:Why in the hell would PGF move their date they are a proven National Championship the Alliance is not, but you keep drinking that kool aide!! As far as your statement on top teams matter of opinion

PGF burnt a ton of bridges last year by awarding a bunch of local berths and then demanding payment when out of state programs started pulling out. Then they didn't refund everyone in full.

When all of the top local programs are tied to the Alliance, PGF may wind up being the TCS World.Series or worse the USSSA
I dont know what opinion anyone would have that didn't say the top teams in the region aren't going to Bullhead this weekend. Something like 16 FC teams including all of Brashear's teams, 11 Batbuaters Teams, 4 Corona Angels teams, 4 Mercado teams, Ohana, Breakers, Explosion, plus the teams from No Cal that are worth a damn, Breeze, LTG, Nuggets, Yardsharks, WB Warriors... what's left if PGF were to try to go up against them?

88 teams in the 16u TCS/Alliance Fastpitch Winter Championship with 30 teams penciled in, hoping they get a bone thrown their way. And they're going to award 8 tier 1 berths. Not so different than the PGF qualifiers that would bring 40 teams in and award 4 berths.
TCS has another tournament in Bullhead this weekend with 70 teams in it called the Presidents Day Showdown
There's also 50 teams in Kingman and another 50 teams in Mesa this weekend for other showcases/tournaments Doesn't seem like anyone gives a crap what neusolini thinks, he's gone anyway

PGF has not had any events as the state is not allowing. If and when the state opens up, do you think teams would prefer to go to OK for a week where its 100 degrees with 100% humidity or Huntington Beach? Looked at PGF web-site and still see a lot of teams listed for the 2001 National. As to the comment about PGF taking cash from teams for the 2020 National and not refunding it, they refunded me 100% for cancelled events. Alliance has a very strong chance to win over teams as they are the only gig intown so to speak, lets see where other top Orgs wind up if CA opens or PGF secures location. Talking about Bev Bandits, Tampa Mustangs, GA Impact etc....
They would both be smart to not compete with head to head dates.

What faith do you have that California will even open up by July? These tyrannical jack asses took 14 days to flatten the curve and weaponized it for 11 months now. A cowardly fear of a flu virus have made people surrender their liberty without a fight and tyrants are not likely to give back any control of our liberty without a fight.
It starts by recalling neusolini, unless he is recalled.this.state will be locked up indefinitely. Small businesses like PGF are exactly what leftists hate because there is no state control over them. If PGF wants to remain in business, they are going to have to move to a different state because this one is dying on the vine under.donkey control.

PGF has already stated that if CA does not open up by Summer they will move to other venues. Now they are partnered with Perfect Game, they have two major complexes I have heard. As to COVID being the same as the Flu, grow up. My Mother just passed away from COVID causing complications.

I am sorry about the loss of your mother.

The Perfect Game complexes in Texas and Georgia won't work for softball. They are regulation baseball fields with grass in fields and dirt mounds. Multipurpose fields like BLD uses or what they have at Great Park in Irvine can work for softball but regulation baseball fields will not.

I dont have anything against PGF, been there with the kid 4 times, it's always a fun week plus it's here in Huntington Beach or Irvine so we can sleep in our own beds and hit the beach between games.
There were a lot of nice fields in College Station at the Bombers invitational, maybe PGF can move there so we can have the games, go out for food as a team and eat indoors... you know, like normal people again.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:27 pm

sdiamond wrote:Thank you all for the kind words, I worked with some incredible men and women who never got the credit they deserved but we didnt do the job for recognition we did it because it takes a certain type of person to get up every morning and work incredible hours dangerous assignments yet because of a few BAD APPLES in this Country Law Enforcement is a target verbally and Physically and we are the Military at home trying to keep cities safe but many dont understand that we arent the bad guys just because we write tickets and take them and or relatives to jail, theres a reason for that.

Im lucky to have 4 daughters who are athletes and I have been retired now 6 years two play Soccer and Two play Softball, matter of fact my youngest is on the header here at Heybucket.She plays on a Ohana Tiger Team and for me as a kid sports saved me and I can't imagine how tough this has been on many being locked down and especially the distance learning has been difficult for many of their friends whose parents are at work or they are the only child at home. The motivation for them to do their work every day just isnt there. My girls talk to many of their friends with Face Time and we have a couple of fantastic Teachers at our HS who on their own time have helped several young men and ladies who are struggling with grades and life. I dont think Newsome and these health workers making these decisions realize how the kids have been suffering for the past 11 months.

So being retired I am at home with them and I dont have to make sure they are doing their work because they have each other to help and talk to.Their travel soccer team shut down but I have been taking Bianca to Arizona often to play and not one of our team members have had covid, some were exposed and had tests and the team was idle for a bit. Social distancing is so easy at Softball events and I'm not a big believer in the masks as protection but I wear it so others dont get upset my daughters wear it and our TB Coaches take every precaution available when we practice or play.

So to have individuals who hide behind fake names come on this site and think their being the the tough guy at the keyboard chaps my hide. This is my real name some of you may even know me but Heybucket has been good to many not only for tryouts friendlies or tournaments but for sharing of knowledge others being able to answer questions for many. I am surprised they havent been permanantly banned but I'm guessing the moderators have more patience then Twitter or facebook :).

Glad CIF was able to rescind their previous decision on going dark, this should help many 2021's who need to find a home the next few months as Oregon opened up to Youth Sports today I'm sure Newsome is being very vindictive because of the recall effort against him I even started the original petition of "Let Them Play" last Septemeber but only got 2415 signatures with over 28,000 views.It is still up on Change.org.

Good luck to all of you in 2021 hope you and your children have a safe and succesful year, see you all on the next Thread ...

4 daughters?????

Good thing you have experience with firearms, Deputy Diamond
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:47 pm

sdiamond wrote:

It's the same guy, bro....IP addy and all Dissociative identity disorder, melissar is just his drag queen name

We all know there are no leftist scum in travel softball, they are against competition and far too selfish to give up their weekends traveling all over the country so their kids can compete. Sure there may be the occasional clamschmacker who grew up playing and may be coaching somewhere now but she's not a parent running her kids out of state each weekend to get some games in. Leftists put their kids in park and rec soccer leagues so the kids can get their play date in outdoors while mom and dad head down to the local starcucks in their toyota pry-us for their extra caramel grande iced pretentiaccino while their adhd progeny can jog around in satin shorts, like a lawn fairy, for an hour.
I digress
But now that we have gotten rid of the town and his alter egos, let's get rid of neusolini so these kids can play ball again.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Chin Music » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:47 am

Schmick wrote:
Chin Music wrote:Anyone in your family die of the Flu Virus yet Schmuck?

Nope, and everyone in the family, including my 70+ year old parents have had it.
Hydroxychloroquine, Z-pak, Dexamethesone, Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin C and even my 90 year old relatives were able to kick the Kung Flu.

Glad to hear your family has avoided tragedy .
For us on this sight who have lost family and friends, your heartless approach to discussion to get your political opinion across is offensive!
Hope you’re the next to join the cornfield with the prior heartless jackasses!
Chin Music
Premium Member
Premium Member

PreviousNext

Return to Fastpitch Discussions