Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

End Cap Repair

What's on your mind?

by Joltinjay » Thu Jul 01, 2021 7:56 am

My daughter's bat is just out of warranty. This weekend, the end cap came out. The bat is UNALTERED. Can anyone recommend the best epoxy or adhesive to put this back in with? Thanks.
Joltinjay

by Joltinjay » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:39 am

I don't mind it being an illegal bat. This post is asking for any suggestions on what adhesive to use. This bat will be used in practice and in the cages. If I was worried about it being illegal, I would take it to be shaved. Thanks.
Joltinjay

by eclipse09 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:02 am

Joltinjay wrote:I don't mind it being an illegal bat. This post is asking for any suggestions on what adhesive to use. This bat will be used in practice and in the cages. If I was worried about it being illegal, I would take it to be shaved. Thanks.

Not sure there is any adhesive that would make it safe to use again even in practice or the cages.
eclipse09
Premium Member
Premium Member

by curveballerguy124 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:11 pm

Go to an automotive paint store look for SEM adhesive products there is a Impact resistant adhesive that is used on structural panels..... Insanely strong adhesive!!! A little on the pricey side tho, but I'm sure it will do the trick.

I own a collision center and there are applications from manufactures that require us to use that stuff, crazy strong!!!
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Fastpitch Discussions