Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Transgenders in women sports

What's on your mind?

by Schmick » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:07 am

To be honest.... a male wouldn't even have to pretend to be a female in order to play women's softball in the NCAA.
Reason being the NCAA doesn't offer.mens softball. William Thomas has to pretend to be a girl so he can race the girls because there are both boys and girls divisions of swimming in the NCAA. Sarah Fuller didn't have to pretend to be a boy to play football because the NCAA didn't offer a woman's football division so football is open to any gender that made the team. Here is an article about 6 girls playing college baseball,
https://goodsport.me/weadmire/a-game-of ... e-baseball
none of them are.pretending to be boys,.and don't have to because the NCAA does not have a women's college baseball division so the teams must be open to any sex who wants to play.
So the same thing, then, must be true for males who want to play college softball.
If I'm looking to beat oklahoma, I'm not.going to recruit the same Southern California girls that Patty Gasso is going to recruit,.I'm going to go to.Australia and recruit.18 year old boys who are bigger, faster, stronger than the girls.that OU is recruiting and can throw the ball much harder. I watched a video of 16 year old.boys in Australia pitching in the high 70 MPH range and they're back at a farther distance. Put them at 43 feet vs girls and they're unhitable.
The precedent has been set.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by airbear » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:57 pm

There aren't enough transgender males playing softball to form a team, furthermore take over the game. I don't think transgender males should be eligible to hold records and do believe they hold an inherent advantage in muscle mass and density. I also would be concerned that females might get hurt in contact sports and anywhere sheer brute strength could propel a ball at you quicker than you could react. I also don't believe any male would make the transition, just to Excell at sports. I would like for them to have somewhere to compete, just not sure there are enough of them.
airbear

by 110% » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:54 am

It's not just women sports, our whole Country is upside down, this is just the one impacting our daughters the most today.
110%
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:26 pm

airbear wrote:There aren't enough transgender males playing softball to form a team, furthermore take over the game. I don't think transgender males should be eligible to hold records and do believe they hold an inherent advantage in muscle mass and density. I also would be concerned that females might get hurt in contact sports and anywhere sheer brute strength could propel a ball at you quicker than you could react. I also don't believe any male would make the transition, just to Excell at sports. I would like for them to have somewhere to compete, just not sure there are enough of them.

A male does not have to be transgender to play college softball. William Thomas had to go the transgender route because he wanted to go from being non competitive in men's swimming to being dominant in women's swimming.

Did Sarah Fuller have to become a transgender to play football at Vanderbilt? No, and why not?? Because the NCAA and Vanderbilt Ubiversity did not have a woman's football program so she was able to play on the only football team that was available.

Did Kelsie Whitmore have to become transgender to play baseball? No, and why not?? Because there were no women's baseball teams (although she did play of Cal St Fullertons softball team) for her to play on.

As there are no men's softball teams, a male does not have to become a transgender to play college softball. No court will force him to be a tranny and they can't legally prevent him from playing softball since the did not prevent Fuller or Whitmore from playing football and baseball.

So all that needs to happen now is for a school desperate to win at softball to go to Australia or some other country with a bunch of great male fastpitch players and give about 15 of them partial or full scholarships. If the women want to cry foul all one would need to do is point out their hypocrisy as all of them were in support of Sarah Fuller
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Sbmom2008! » Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:35 pm

I watched a group of high school aged boys play a casual pick up game on the softball field next to our practice field. Just about every ball they hit went over fence and into our field or to the bleachers.

I don’t think they were even high school baseball players. They were just goofing around playing recreationally. Now imagine if they were actually trained in the sport the way girls at the elite level have been training for years. The girls won’t have a chance.should it become normalized for boys to play on girls softball teams after puberty.
Sbmom2008!
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:38 pm

But unless the NCAA wants to create a men's division of softball they can't prevent male players from playing NCAA softball based on the precedent that the NCAA has already set by allowing female players on baseball and football teams. And the sports media machine that has championed Kelsey Whitmore and Sarah Fuller will have nobody but themselves to blame. They made the bed, they will have to sleep in it.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

by curveball496 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:13 pm

To those that are concerned. I recommend you leave your daughter for a moment to watch a college, or even a HS baseball game. This is a field of roosters, and mirrors. They preen and puff, making sure its all ok on whatever the latest media spit swap they engage with. Unlike the MLB where we tell 'em just where they stand these "guys" are un-moored self consumption. I'm not sure its that much better, but there ain't alot of gal-guys waiting to swim with a wad in their suits or play "soft" ball.
curveball496

by Schmick » Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:45 pm

There is no youth fastpitch for males here in the US
There is youth fastpitch for males in Australia

They have a sport down in Australia called Net Ball, it's like basketball with no backboard or defense. It's also a sport where they only seem to have girls teams. This last year a team of boys, who didn't have other boys teams to play against were put in the tournaments with the girls and blew everybody out.
If I was running a college softball program I'm recruiting all male players from Australia and winning National Championships every year.

It would be worth it just to see tantrums like these
https://youtu.be/YZ7KqX3hS7I
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions