Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Transgenders in women sports

What's on your mind?

by NumeroUno » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:30 am

So what’s opinion on this.
Transgenders in women sports.
Do you think it’s ok for a person born as a man to decided he wants to compete in women sports ? I’m just curious what you all think. This is still America , we all have the right to our own opinion, so respect other people’s opinion :D
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by E Train Dad » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:33 pm

NCAA Sh$% the bed on this one. They fell victim to Woke culture and has now upended Title 9. Short and sweet! 8-)
E Train Dad
Premium Member
Premium Member

by PairOfAces » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:40 am

"Motorcyclist who identifies as bicyclist sets new record"
PairOfAces
Premium Member
Premium Member

by NumeroUno » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:54 pm

I saw a lady post about this. She was a all American in college n then went n played pro. She thought nothing is wrong with this. I was thinking how she would of felt losing her scholarship to a person born a guy.
Help support heybucket and become a premium member today for only $12.00 a year
premium.html
NumeroUno

by PairOfAces » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:27 am

NumeroUno wrote:I saw a lady post about this. She was a all American in college n then went n played pro. She thought nothing is wrong with this. I was thinking how she would of felt losing her scholarship to a person born a guy.

I don't understand her thinking - truly "woke" or just being politically correct in order to avoid controversy. IMO, it is a true no brainer. If you look at the Penn swimmer, you can obviously tell it has a different body structure than a real female. And if I have it correct, this person has not even had the gender reassignment surgery, meaning it is a true male competing against the opposite sex. Ridiculous.

If the NCAA feels they MUST be allowed to compete, then make track/swim meets or other sporting events for only "trans" and let the best man win.
PairOfAces
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Backnine » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:06 am

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Just saying.
Backnine
Premium Member
Premium Member

by curveballerguy124 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:21 pm

Its a horrible thing and I think its gonna ruin women's sports if its left to continue on!! I read a article that was based on studies and it stated. Once a boy has gone through puberty he is physically stronger then a adult woman and could easily over power an average adult woman. So basically a 13 year old boy is stronger then your adult average female....So imagine a 19 yo man's power compared to a woman?? Not fair
curveballerguy124
Premium Member
Premium Member

by DirtyRiders » Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:05 pm

An article by a female NCAA athlete:

Biological men in women’s athletics is unfair to women who train hard to compete.

Female athletes fought hard to get Title IX. The right to compete for n a level playing field is once again under attack. Here is a letter by Chelsea Mitchell. Here are her thoughts and experiences.

"They used to call me 'the fastest girl in Connecticut.' But I couldn’t outrun an injustice.

For four years, I competed as a high school runner and made it to the state championships every one of those years. But in my junior year, I lost four of the state titles I earned to males who identified as females.

They give awards based on who wins—typically the person with the strongest muscles, the greatest lung power, the fastest speed—not based on how a person identifies. At the end of the race, it’s about biology, not gender identity. And no amount of testosterone suppression can change a male’s innate physical advantages, like bone structure and muscle mass.

And fast as I am, I can’t outrun those advantages. Or the injustice that protects them.

For saying that out loud, I’ve been branded by some as a sore loser and a hater. But what I object to has nothing to do with hate.

Female athletes like me make a ton of sacrifices to compete—working tirelessly to shave fractions of seconds off our personal times and giving up what many would consider the "normal" teenage life by watching what we eat, skipping parties for practice, going to bed early to get up early and practice yet again. It becomes almost like a career. And we do all this while working hard to earn scholarship opportunities with preferred colleges and universities.

It’s all worth it to us because we know we stand a chance at victory against our fellow female athletes—but not against those who aren’t biologically female. It’s demoralizing to see all that effort and sacrifice as futile, where we are punished for a biological reality we can’t do anything about.

And that’s what’s been happening on high school and college campuses across America for the last several years. With the permission of coaches and administrators, as well as those in leadership at the National Collegiate Athletic Association, some male athletes have been pushing their way onto women’s sports teams and playing fields. With their physical advantages, they’ve been taking the positions, the wins, and the opportunities so many women and girls have worked so hard—often their entire life—to obtain.

When women protest this—objecting to seeing the rewards for all our hard work go to competitors with a biological edge we can’t hope to overcome—we’re accused of hatred and bigotry. But the issue is fairness. And the people who should be protecting us and defending our rights are letting us down, time after time.

Last fall, it was the International Olympic Committee, making way for male-bodied athletes to more freely compete in women’s sports. This month, it’s the NCAA, offering a complex and confusing list of directives that basically pass the baton to the governing bodies of individual sports. But then USA Track & Field, for example, points to the IOC policy, which points to other national and international bodies. The baton just keeps getting passed round and round and round.

Everyone in leadership seems to want someone else to take responsibility. Many of them are understandably scared that a minority of loud activists are going to take aim at their sport, their school, or them personally. So, they’re throwing female athletes under the bus, hoping we will eventually be quiet and all the commotion will eventually go away.

If it does, women’s sports will become a thing of the past.

There’s no way athletic administrators in every sport can’t see this. If biological males move into women’s competition, they will dominate whatever contests they enter. Eventually, nearly all the titles, all the scholarships, and all the opportunities to compete, earn scholarships and endorsements, and one day maybe even coach will go to the ones with the anatomical edge.

That’s just biological reality, and the leaders of sport are deliberately turning a blind eye to it.

Under Title IX, they have a legal obligation to protect female athletes from this unfairness, but—just like the Connecticut Association of Schools, which I and other girls sued through our attorneys with Alliance Defending Freedom—they’re not doing it. And that must mean that the dreams of women, the opportunities for women, the rights of women just don’t matter. On the playing field, or under the law.

Which means there’s a lot more at stake here than a footrace. Or a swimming event. Or an Olympic title. This is about what we think of women in America. This is about what’s safe and fair.

And that’s a responsibility our athletic administrators can’t outrun."

#NCAA #women #men #biology #fairness #fairsports #slipperyslope
DirtyRiders
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Blind Assassin » Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:53 am

If the Trans movement takes over softball....and Title IX....it will be the fault of women....specifically lesbians. The Gay/Lesbian lobby added the Trans community to their group. Now they must make the decision to kick them out or watch helplessly as men pretending to be women take everything from them. The lesbian athletes could stop this nonsense right now by simply leading the fight for real women and encouraging all women from competing with these charlatans. The lesbian community needs to stand up for womens' rights before they are rendered moot.
"I don't look for trouble....trouble looks for me." - Five Finger Death Punch
Blind Assassin
Premium Member
Premium Member

by Schmick » Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:03 pm

Not enough people care about women's sports to overcome the woke machine trying to destroy them. If trannies were dominating men's sports there'd be riots.

So which college is going to be the first one to stick dudes on the team to win a softball title? I'm going to guess organ. Phil Knight is writing all of those checks and the ducks have as many national championships as their logo, zerO. Who cares if the softball team needs athletic cups, nike makes those too.
Schmick
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions