Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Rough Posting Stats eTeams vs. heybucket

What's on your mind?

by sportzjunky » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:02 am

I was bored and came up with this:

in the past 24 hours, from 8am friday April 4, 2008 to 8am sat April 5, 2008:

on the old eTeamz site, I tallied up a total of 46 posts in the message board forum during the above time period, and more then half of it was dribble.... While a few good topics/posts appear on the old board, most threads are just not worth looking thru to find the good stuff. The good stuff is drowned out...

doing a rough count of posts after 8am yesterday to this morning at 8am here on heybucket.com, I came up with 101 posts/contributions here on the "Fastpitch Discussion" forum ~ there were another 14+ posts in the other sections we all can see when we hit the "view active topics" link above to the left... while heybucket doesnt have the announcement section and the focus hasnt taken effect in the tournament section(yet), the fastpitch discussion section clearly is a success and the content quality is 100 times better then at the old eteamz message board site.
Simply said: I am glad to have a place like this vs. a place like that.

Congrats to the heybucket folks & thanks to the posters who provide awesome content at every level & experience in fastpitch! Ton of wise input and not alot of flaming. Kudos to all & keep the site moving forward...
The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure.
These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur.
- Vince Lombardi
sportzjunky

by luckyone » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 pm

It looks like the other site E%!%z read this post. They stole scores from the scoreboard forum and post them in that other site. So now they have 47 posts LOL :o :o
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
luckyone

Return to Fastpitch Discussions