Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Questions on Catching Welcome

What's on your mind?

by ECSB » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Hi Catching Coach - I may be at the Mohegan Coaches Clinic on the 12th. Your eteamz post was removed. Any previews that you can give us on your talk, other talks or planned exhibitors? I went last year and had a great time. Elaine Sortino and Sue Enquist were great.
ECSB

by catchingcoach » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:18 pm

ECSB wrote:Hi Catching Coach - I may be at the Mohegan Coaches Clinic on the 12th. Your eteamz post was removed. Any previews that you can give us on your talk, other talks or planned exhibitors? I went last year and had a great time. Elaine Sortino and Sue Enquist were great.

ECSB,

Be sure to stop by my booth and introduce yourself.

I will be a presenter at the World Softball/Baseball Coaches Convention next weekend at the Mohegan Sun in CT. http://www.softballcoachesclinic.com

I will be a presenter for both baseball and softball. My baseball slot is Friday at 11AM. I will be in the "Hot Seat" with my son Jay fielding questions on the throw to 2nd.

On Saturday I will be doing 2 sessions just for fastpitch. 3:50-4:20 will be a session on Receiving and Blocking, and then I will do a session on Throwing from 4:30-5pm.

I will have a few of my students with me to act as demonstrators. I will also be doing mini-sessions in my booth all weekend at ten-pass the hour starting. I will have a complete schedule available at my booth to highlight those mini-sessions. Those session will be just short 15 minute lessons. All aspects will be covered in those, receiving, blocking, throwing to all bases, and fielding.

Hope to see you there.

Coach Weaver
Coach Weaver
www.catchingcamp.com
Facebook: New England Catching Camp
Phil 4:13
catchingcoach

by bradrhod » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:05 am

incredible. eteamz takes the time to remove the useful information on this coaches clinic. Yet they let all of the teams and all of the other blatant advertising happen.

The problem at eteamz is that the moderators do not know the community. They would do a better job if they took people that know the community and let them moderate.
bradrhod

by heybucket » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Hi Catching Coach can you e-mail me your site thanks. socalbucket@verizon.net
Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them
heybucket

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions