Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

It really works!

What's on your mind?

by artomatic » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:46 pm

I started taking them this morning, and I feel better already...
I suddenly don't have to fight the urge to sign on and give people the business anymore...
Thank you Sarcasma!
Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
artomatic
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BART.SR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:14 pm

That is freekin funny :lol:
I hear there is a pill also called back 2 earth...4 those parents that think that there kids are the best athletes in the world, and everyone else's kid just dont cut it..... :mrgreen:
BART.SR

by Sam » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:25 pm

BART.SR wrote:That is freekin funny :lol:
I hear there is a pill also called back 2 earth...4 those parents that think that there kids are the best athletes in the world, and everyone else's kid just dont cut it..... :mrgreen:

Bart Sr would never use smilies. He would also know the difference in when to use "their" vs. "there."

Just change your name. I don't want to have to do this to every single one of your posts.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by BART.SR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:28 pm

Sam wrote:
BART.SR wrote:That is freekin funny :lol:

Bart Sr would never use smilies. He would also know the difference in when to use "their" vs. "there."

Just change your name. I don't want to have to do this to every single one of your posts.

When you change your name to Cartman and bring the rest of the bunch with you, then I will change my name!.... What's in a name....Big Sam.... :roll:
BART.SR

by BART.SR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Spazsdad wrote:Sam is right. You are disgracing the name of an icon in the fastpitch world. Do the right thing and ask a moderator change your screen name.
Some things you just don't mess with.....

In all due respect I am not trying to disgrace anyone's name...Since you came at me with respect (not like Sam), Then I will change the name...I have only seen Bartjr not Bart.sr...
BART.SR

by BART.SR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:13 pm

I just noticed Bartjr...So said hey what the heck Bart.sr...I did not know that it belonged to an (ICON)....No disrspect intended at all....
BART.SR

by Sam » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:26 pm

BART.SR wrote:
Spazsdad wrote:Sam is right. You are disgracing the name of an icon in the fastpitch world. Do the right thing and ask a moderator change your screen name.

In all due respect I am not trying to disgrace anyone's name...Since you came at me with respect (not like Sam), Then I will change the name...I have only seen Bartjr not Bart.sr...

Anyone using the name Bart (he actually never used the Sr moniker) besides the real Bart is automatically disrespecting the greatest icon ever to grace the fastpitch boards. The legendary Bartholomew Marley, manager of The Knuckleknockers (the most dominating 18 Gold team ever to play 12U ball), shall forever retain his status as the benchmark for softball posting. His knowledge, wit, experience, and guile will never be topped. He is the legend.

I know Bart Marley....and you, sir, are no Bart.
Run your mouth when I'm not around
Its easy to achieve
You cry to weak friends that sympathize
- Pantera, Walk
Sam
Premium Member
Premium Member

by anonlooker » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Sam wrote: The legendary Bartholomew Marley, manager of The Knuckleknockers (the most dominating 18 Gold team ever to play 12U ball), shall forever retain his status as the benchmark for softball posting. His knowledge, wit, experience, and guile will never be topped. He is the legend.

Well put, I am sure, but in the interest of historical accuracy, and lest others (like me) get confused, there has to be a worthwhile story behind : "(the most dominating 18 Gold team ever to play 12U ball)"?

Or is this that statement, and maybe this entire thread, so rampart with sarcasm that I can feel safe RingOFLMAO?
Don't worry about tomorrow. You did that yesterday.
anonlooker

by BART.SR » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:58 pm

Sam wrote:
BART.SR wrote:

Anyone using the name Bart (he actually never used the Sr moniker) besides the real Bart is automatically disrespecting the greatest icon ever to grace the fastpitch boards. The legendary Bartholomew Marley, manager of The Knuckleknockers (the most dominating 18 Gold team ever to play 12U ball), shall forever retain his status as the benchmark for softball posting. His knowledge, wit, experience, and guile will never be topped. He is the legend.

That is Hularious..... :mrgreen:
BART.SR

by DonnieS » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:43 pm

>> I know Bart Marley....and you, sir, are no Bart. <<

A classic - just one more classic line from Sam, I have them stored somewhere.
DonnieS
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Fastpitch Discussions