Follow
Donate to HeyBucket.com - Amount:

Welcome Anonymous !

Your Fastpitch Softball Bible

Fastpitch Discussions

Anyone Going to Pekin Dragon Dome?

What's on your mind?

by Cannonball » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:26 pm

coolstuff, the Chaos are very good. We were in a game against them last year with my dd pitching when our world almost fell apart. She started rocking back and forth on the mound and I ran to her coach and asked him to check on her. She had been bitten by a spider and, well, it was real bad. Bad for a long time. She spent a lot of time in Cardinal Glennon Hospital and only now is starting to get back her form. We did win that game and her team at that time, Southern Illinois Synergy won an ASA National 14U B Title. However, BB spent the time in bed. Softball all of a sudden wasn't very important. We've never figured out what kind of spider but she screams now when she sees one. I guess if you take that many shots and are that sick, you'd be scared too.
Granny said sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

CoachB25 on other boards.
Cannonball

by The Viking » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:52 am

Missouri Stealth beat the Indiana Chaos in a good game by both 4-2.Then along came the Force very good team but the coach didn't want to adhere to NSA rules,neither did the ump,he said the Force plays here all the time.Sounds like they know each other very well!!!!!!!!!!!!For example:tape around the top of the bat like it was holding the endcap on.Why would tape be at the top of the bat?Didn't put numbers by batters names on the line up card,all of which was brought to the UMPS ATTENTION.
The Viking

by Cannonball » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Missouri Stealth, your team played well in the tournament. I watch a few games. We were very fortunate to advance and did so winning a couple of games via the International Tie-Breaker. We played the Southern Force late yesterday and lost 8-7. Unfortunately, we had the lead until the last inning, then ... We were playing the Indiana Chaos in extra innings when my dd dislocated her index finger. That really hurt us against the Southern Force. She did play but couldn't pitch. Next for us, and I've posted it in another thread, is Indy next weekend. Good luck!

Oh, I saw a guy sitting in a mini-van that had a "Dixie-Chix" Tournament sticker and Mo. Stealth sticker on his back window. I was going to ask if it were you but then again, I didn't want to sound like an idiot.

Take care,
Granny said sonny stick to your guns if you believe in something no matter what because it's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

CoachB25 on other boards.
Cannonball

by Stealth Coach » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:12 pm

I know it was good playing some very good teams right off the bat this season. I think it made my girls want to play that much harder. All in all I think my Stealth team and Vikings Stealth team faired well neither of us may have not one the Tournament, but we sent some teams home early and for the Indiana Raiders black which is a great group of people we made it a battel each time. My hats off to them not to many times will the same team send both 16u Stealth teams packing and they did. Great job and I look foward to playing them again and returning to the dome.

16U Stealth (Meyer)
Stealth Coach

Previous

Return to Fastpitch Discussions